Thread: Weird experience 429 Parramatta rd

Junior Member(有D料到)

Weird experience 429 Parramatta rd

Was in the area & thought i would pop into 429 . A very ordinary line up of 4 "girls" available on a quiet Saturday . Was about to walk away but little head said pick one .
    So i did . The very average looking girl i picked ( cant recall name ) advised that i should have a shower & clean my ass and cock well as she has a lot of customers with smelly asses !!!. I just had a shower less than 30 minutes prior and am fastidious about cleanliness . I asked her if she would take a shower too but she said she was clean ??? Anyhow after returning from my shower she started to ask me if i was going to be a "good client ". I was thinking WTF is she on about ??? I asked her very politely what she meant by this . She then went through in detail what was to happen over the next 30 minutes . " i will do this ... you can do this ... you cant do this blah blah blah .... " i quickly lost the urge and thought how do i get out of this ... i advised her i dont think i can be a "good client " to which she offered a refund and i quickly dressed and left . Now i am a very " average " nondescript looking mature dude & i find it surprising to get this level of service when good paying clients are sought after . Very strange ! .... anyhow that's punting ... next ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i'm pretty sure this place changed hands recently, mgmt hiked the prices up but seems like service has gone backwards. a shame as it was a great little rnt joint before

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    First of all, I agree that it is a very weird and rude experience.

As someone who does look after my own cleanliness I've had the same reaction as you when asked to shower, but I've since been reconciled with the fact that the ML does not know you from a bar of soap (!) and is applying a general approach to her customers. Our mistake (I say "our" because i used to do it too) is to take it personally. Now, if they want me to shower, I will just shrug and do it. If it means that they will be more comfortable with me, that is usually in my favour.

I wonder if you caught her after a particularly bad experience? I've been in the next room a couple of times now to some pretty damn rude punters, and after they have left I've seen the ML in tears. Note: Not that particular venue but others - I'm not defending this girl.

Not saying at all that you fit that description but sometimes these girls have horrible customers.

With that being said, it is definitely such a bad way to start a session and it sounds like you made the right decision for you to vote with your feet.

Let’s just look at the bright side, the OP got a refund, so he had a free shower, no ?

Banned
    If a girl started telling me what she told you I would ask for someone else or get my money back. Sounds like she's had some bad experiences by asking if you're a good client or not.

If something sounds bad right at the beginning it's best to get out as soon as possible then continue.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Let’s just look at the bright side, the OP got a refund, so he had a free shower, no ?
    😄 I like the way you think

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The ML asks you to take a shower and makes clear at the start what can and can't be done.
    Sounds quite reasonable to me.
    Maybe it's one of those "you had to be there" type situations.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was the list of things u where not allowed to do ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had similar experience once in 24 Liverpool, do not remember her name as it was 10 years ago. Mamasan asked me to get inside one of the room and WL was already in the room lying on her back, she took payment and asked me to take shower, after I walked out wiping my body she acted as if she does not understand English and said "No Sex only massage" after 5 mins of massage she said ok done, I was confused and said it has been only been 5 minutes and she kept acting as if she does not understand a word I was saying and kept saying sorry sorry. So got dressed and left since it was just $75 and did not want to make a scene since some of the WL's in this place were amazing with their service but they were all in their 40's and 50's.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Title should be renamed to shit punting experiences. Thats why its called punting. These days I would never to take one for the team. So much info available and when u do go in. Make it clear what u want. But then when they act dumb and pretend or really no english then you can t ve bother arguing over small amount of money and just walk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would have ran as soon as she mentioned smelly assholes of previous clients, she sounds amazing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been here a couple of times recently and did not get that sort of treatment. I would have bolted! Older Thai WL called Honey gave a good massage then went for it like crazy in reverse cowgirl. I would have her again but she says she only comes in to work there occasionally when one of the other girls can't make it. Says she normally works as a cleaner. She certainly cleaned my balls out. The other one was called Annie. A lot younger with A cups and tiny nipples but knew her way around the machinery and got me nice and hard to give her a good thrustfest on the edge of the massage table. Nice oil massage afterwards and she started to stroke the inside thighs with predictable results but time was almost up. Maybe next time. I like the little tight nurses uniforms they wear with the zipper down the front for the punter to have fun undoing. Like opening Christmas presents. I wish their shower facilities were better though. No ensuite showers makes for a less enjoyable experience than say 219 Elizabeth St Croydon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKHoney888 View Post
    Was in the area & thought i would pop into 429 . A very ordinary line up of 4 "girls" available on a quiet Saturday . Was about to walk away but little head said pick one .
    So i did . The very average looking girl i picked ( cant recall name ) advised that i should have a shower & clean my ass and cock well as she has a lot of customers with smelly asses !!!. I just had a shower less than 30 minutes prior and am fastidious about cleanliness . I asked her if she would take a shower too but she said she was clean ??? Anyhow after returning from my shower she started to ask me if i was going to be a "good client ". I was thinking WTF is she on about ??? I asked her very politely what she meant by this . She then went through in detail what was to happen over the next 30 minutes . " i will do this ... you can do this ... you cant do this blah blah blah .... " i quickly lost the urge and thought how do i get out of this ... i advised her i dont think i can be a "good client " to which she offered a refund and i quickly dressed and left . Now i am a very " average " nondescript looking mature dude & i find it surprising to get this level of service when good paying clients are sought after . Very strange ! .... anyhow that's punting ... next ....
    You played that well. What a time waster. Sounds like she is in the wrong job.