Thread: Bagging a WL for casual fun

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Bagging a WL for casual fun

Has anybody ever managed to bagged a WL for casual fun after being regular customer, I pretty much have when I was a regular with a hot Thai girl and she invited me over her place for a night (I was 25 average polite aussie guy and she was 36, fit tight tattooed body. How I managed to do it was I got her number to make bookings direct and after a while I would message her to book and she would message me to come see her if I hadn't seen her for a while, eventually our schedules conflicted(her messaging me to see her and I couldn't) and one day on her day off she messaged me out of the blue to come to her place) Was pretty fun and so good with out having to worry about time limit and forking out the cash. Anybody got experiences of their own??. FYI I'm not talking about getting into something serious but when you guys clicked and the sex was the best for both parties.

Long story short we had to pull then pin as our age gap and her personal things in her life plus it was casual and we both knew it wasn't going to last forever.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does this Thai girl have tattoo in her abdomen area by any chance ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nah, Full sleeves on arms and back tattoo only

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yup use to see a nice redhead from black garter for a couple of years, I think her working name was Amanda. Fucked her super regular and her WL friends. Loved filling her box with jizz just as she was leaving for her shift.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Hi mate is she still working she sounds hot as what shop and name does she go by ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    Hi mate is she still working she sounds hot as what shop and name does she go by ?
    She is no longer in the industry anymore

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    You're lucky to have found a WL who lives in her own place or is happy to bring guys over to a share house.
    I've had 2 "close encounters", same arrangement as what you said after becoming regulars and booking directly etc. Unfortunately they didn't have their own place and didn't want their flatmates to know anything. So I ended up having to book hotel rooms to see them and that equals $$$.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was once seeing a Thai girl who was a student here. She was working privately (this was when backpage was going on). Had to work temporarily because her parents cut her off - parents owned a business in Thailand.
    We hit it off from the first punt and she gave me her number.
    Went to her own place at Zetland, saw each other for a little bit (she stopped being a WL as her parents restarted to fund her) as a friends with benefits thing. She was actually very good to me, paid for my CTP greenslip. I would pick her up from Uni and stuff.
    Eventually she moved to the UK to study as her parents wished. I have her on facebook, but we dont communicate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Ah okay, we’re fucking different ones then.

Because my story was not too different to yours. Not seen her for a while, then made a booking directly.

Shop stuffed up and to apologise, she invited me to her place. Never seen her in the shop ever since then, always at her place.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Ah okay, we’re fucking different ones then.
    Don't worry, lol your still special to her🤣. It would be awkward if it was the same woman haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyex28 View Post
    I was once seeing a Thai girl who was a student here. She was working privately (this was when backpage was going on). Had to work temporarily because her parents cut her off - parents owned a business in Thailand.
    Went to her own place at Zetland, saw each other for a little bit (she stopped being a WL as her parents restarted to fund her) as a friends with benefits thing. She was actually very good to me, paid for my CTP greenslip. I would pick her up from Uni and stuff.
    Eventually she moved to the UK to study as her parents wished. I have her on facebook, but we dont communicate.
    Better Story than most love stories mate.

Sounds enjoyable for sure.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyex28 View Post
    That’s really sad bud

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    That’s really sad bud
    You think so? I thought it was fine. Definitely for her because she was leaving her friends here to go study somewhere else as that's what her parents wished.
    At the time I was still young - going clubbing, going to festivals and stuff. So I didn't catch any feelings and I don't think she did.
    We'd hang out, have sex and be friends for a few months. We both were able to go out and do anything.. really was the best of both worlds

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just set up appointment and have fun with her )

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been lucky enough to have this happen a few times over the years, but the best was an Aussie girl named Crystal who worked in a few different places but ended up in an apartment in Redfern. She would call me and ask me to go to her place in the morning on the days she was working. I couldn't always make it and she used to say that if I fucked her before any one else it was always a good day. I have to say that it was always a fucking great way for me to start the day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
    I've been lucky enough to have this happen a few times over the years, but the best was an Aussie girl named Crystal who worked in a few different places but ended up in an apartment in Redfern. She would call me and ask me to go to her place in the morning on the days she was working. I couldn't always make it and she used to say that if I fucked her before any one else it was always a good day. I have to say that it was always a fucking great way for me to start the day.
    I used to see Crystal regularly as well. Do you know what happened to her? Is she still working?

Boy she was good fun

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I think..

I think She's no longer in the industry

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did for a short time.

I was a regular of the mamasan at a massage shop. Progressed from massage to full service. Then we started fucking at her apartment in haymarket. At first it was paid. Then it turned into nsa booty calls which we did 3 times. Then she started asking me out on dates - "let's go to the beach" etc. I backed out of it because it was clearly heading into boyfriend/girlfriend territory. Was fun while it lasted

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=Mushroom22;2208283]I used to see Crystal regularly as well. Do you know what happened to her? Is she still working?

PM me for info

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=quagmire;2209661]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom22 View Post
    I used to see Crystal regularly as well. Do you know what happened to her? Is she still working?

PM me for info
    Thanks. Will send you a PM now.