Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Ummm .....What?
    Come on. Why don’t you reply that to SpaceJunks posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DuelHandsOrDie View Post
    Come on. Why don’t you reply that to SpaceJunks posts

Coz he has all the facts he wants to get across in his post just in a jumbled order ....

Senior Member(無間使者)

Massage Day Spa by Lynda

Coz he has all the facts he wants to get across in his post just in a jumbled order ....
    And what was wrong with my post? Get a reverse wrist job from a lady boy on an expired visa before you read it. Next time. One time. It’s a crime. ATO.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But yes. We all want SpaceBoi and his defamatory jumble to be right. So does channel 7 and it’s news team. Got them on the inbox.

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    The bloke is absolutely obsessed with Ms. Mekchai. She would have enough grounds for a protective order for sure.
    Pronouns: they/them
    Please respect the pronoun otherwise I will be reporting you. Thank you for your compliance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHeisenberg View Post
    The bloke is absolutely obsessed with Ms. Mekchai. She would have enough grounds for a protective order for sure.
    I’m ready to provide a deposition pertaining to that notion. Surely the Privacy Act and Ms. Mekchai name used in the first person explicitly will aide the OAIC backed request for the web servers data, IP address inclusive from years past. It’s an unfortunate game SpaceRace is playing but I sure hope he has paid his taxes (on his island sale )

Senior Member(無間使者)

Massage Day Spa by Lynda

Nothing to see here.

Sent from my iPenis using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DuelHandsOrDie; 24-05-2021 at 08:26 PM. Reason: SpaceGhost is a lair

Senior Member(無間使者)

Massage Day Spa by Lynda

I’m ready to provide a deposition pertaining to that notion. Surely the Privacy Act and Ms. Mekchai name used in the first person explicitly will aide the OAIC backed request for the web servers data, IP address inclusive from years past. It’s an unfortunate game SpaceRace is playing but I sure hope he has paid his taxes (on his island sale )

Better [mention]Batting100 [/mention] I’m not here for fans (Only). I want this to go back to the hive of reports I can get one off too when I can’t make it into one of the select few parlours I’ll frequent. Hint: Long live the Queen!!

You have absolutely nailed spacegerbil talk btw.
    Please respect the pronoun otherwise I will be reporting you. Thank you for your compliance.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Humour aside, Privacy Act is only civil, and doesn't protect people regarding publicly available information.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Massage Day Spa by Lynda

Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Humour aside, Privacy Act is only civil, and doesn't protect people regarding publicly available information.
    Thanks. How are the web server logs public domain?

Facebook have a nice page about it and I am sure the person who owns this buckets rack space does as well.

I won’t mention a FIO because then I’d be piss taking and that’s not me.

And Facebook best act in the upmost good faith or SpaceSlim be on him as well

If (SpaceSpace.IP == Same.Same)
    {Both FB&AUS99}
    Equals > He_FAKED/IT
    Goto 10
    10 Profit

Last edited by DuelHandsOrDie; 25-05-2021 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Sorry haven’t coded in a minute

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    no need to bitch on here about it, get your small balls out, slap em' down and do it fukwits.
    Ashmore Maccas. Dogging spot then. Don’t shit where you eat Leon but you pushed us.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Massage Day Spa by Lynda

You have absolutely nailed spacegerbil talk btw.
    It is for the Queen

Senior Member(無間使者)
    .................................................. ....
    [mention]dealornodeal [/mention] this guy bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So, I did go to find out for myself and I can confirm that there certainly is pretty much full range of extras on offer!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovesadrink View Post
    So, I did go to find out for myself and I can confirm that there certainly is pretty much full range of extras on offer!
    That makes spaceman both a fuckwitted cunt and a liar to the surprise of absolutely nobody.

Turns out he doesn't know the owner or any of the MLs, again to the surprise of absolutely nobody.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That makes spaceman both a fuckwitted cunt and a liar to the surprise of absolutely nobody.

Turns out he doesn't know the owner or any of the MLs, again to the surprise of absolutely nobody.
    No not at all.. Lynda sacks any girl she catches doing extras, this is 100 percent guaranteed. Lovesadrink might have gotten something and depending on time of day it might continue for a while but if that girl is ever found out she will be sacked.

No not at all.. Lynda sacks any girl she catches doing extras, this is 100 percent guaranteed. Lovesadrink might have gotten something and depending on time of day it might continue for a while but if that girl is ever found out she will be sacked.
    No evidence to support your theory so far, the only actual evidence indicates the opposite.

Wild.

fuk thats a massive win for you fukwituncertainty, maybe the only win you've ever had.....

a one month old profile posting something that may or may not be true vindicating everything you've ever said.....

Fukken winning mate.....
    Who are you? A fucking nobody. Shut the fuck up.

I'm not to be trifled with. I'm not afraid of you. I'm fearless. Ask about me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven't been here in a few years, but this place DEFINITELY does extras. Why the hell would it be open so late with a pink sign in the middle of the Valley? Lynda is all about the $ and happy to get it whichever way she can.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12