Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What’s the general guide and etiquette on going to a FS shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What’s the general guide and etiquette on going to a FS shop?

I’m looking to try FS for the first time (maybe N5M) and being on the more awkward side, not really sure what to expect was looking for some any tips and advice on what I should do, do the FS girls usually take the lead or do I have to be the one taking initiative?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's a business man, just treat the ladies with respect and all is well. I really don't think the mamasan/ML/WL look down on punters.. we are the reason why its a business.

In terms of if the girl leads or not, it really depends on the person. Some are passive, some are not.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Go Diamond service first time, that way you'll get a good understanding of whats on offer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiddenman123 View Post
    I’m looking to try FS for the first time (maybe N5M) and being on the more awkward side, not really sure what to expect was looking for some any tips and advice on what I should do, do the FS girls usually take the lead or do I have to be the one taking initiative?
    1. Be polite and respectful
    2. Don't look like a grub when you see her, and show her you are hygienic person.
    3. If you smoke, suck on a mint before and maybe a spritz of aftershave ( don't go overboard)
    4. Don't force her to do stuff she doesn't want to do. So ask her what services she provides.
    5. Try to make small talk and ask how her day is etc.

Do all this stuff and she may feel comfortable in providing a good service for you so hence she will take the lead on this. She does this as a job so all you need to do is lay on the bed and she will initiate.

FYI not everybody is everyone's cup of tea so don't feel ashamed if you felt like she isn't "into you". I have had this multiple times from punting so it's water off a ducks back for me, other times they enjoy your company and you being up in their guts so you will have a good time with her.

Don't take punts personally

Junior Member(有D料到)
    be respectful and hygienic
    Ask for what kind of service or maybe extras provided so you know what you get. Usually the girls will lead you

Quote Originally Posted by hiddenman123 View Post
    There must be thousands of reviews on FS in the forum, have you not read any ?

Lots of them are very detailed with step by step description of the session, just read and learn perhaps?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s a generation thing. Nowadays people would rather ask for answers than search for them.

Banned
    Back in the day with manuals for cars you were shown how to do the valves and timing etc now they tell you dont drink the battery acid, if you get my drift........

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Download the app.
    That’s the answer to everything these days.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Download the app.
    That’s the answer to everything these days.
    May be Ginza should start a Private Club and sell memberships which could include preview of new girls, sexual training course for newbies, etc etc.

And Brother Rooter should be ticket holder 001 !......... haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Come on guys. Give the man a break. Let him hit his 50 post count in peace.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    step 1. Check an AR on shop/girl
    step 2. Make a booking
    step 3. Fall in love with the WL
    step 4. Make a thread on here asking for some advice on dating a WL
    step 5. I forgot....

think im doing it wrong..... hahah

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You forgot the important part where you punt with your cock and not your heart.
    Don’t want to see the guy posting I’m in love with a WL, what do I do ? Later on.
    Remember you pay to play. Don’t let emotions get in between a good hour or so..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Back in the day with manuals for cars you were shown how to do the valves and timing etc now they tell you dont drink the battery acid, if you get my drift........
    Ooooo, that's a fine idea, each girl should come with her own user/service manual to be read prior to the session. Oh, the potential for memes here is massive!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiesly View Post
    Ooooo, that's a fine idea, each girl should come with her own user/service manual to be read prior to the session. Oh, the potential for memes here is massive!
    You dont have a clue what I am talking about do you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMoSan View Post
    You forgot the important part where you punt with your cock and not your heart.
    🤔Oh yeAhhhh!!! Totally forgot about that. The most important part.

😂😂😂😂
    Last edited by b00bs; 12-05-2021 at 01:12 PM. Reason: I actually did not forget..... F. Y. I

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    You dont have a clue what I am talking about do you
    I do, but just going off on a completely different tangent, as is the typical forum etiquette.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiesly View Post
    I do, but just going off on a completely different tangent, as is the typical forum etiquette.
    Yep no worries............

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just be comfortable and talk with the girl inside the room how does she want to have sex and then treat her nicely. You will receive back great service from the lady.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I find most FS girls have a routine they like to start off with. They may ask you to lay facing down on the bed while they give you a cat bath or B2B type massage, just to get things started. I always go with them on this.

This will lead to a bj and after that you can take the lead a bit more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast