Thread: Lola at 78a - I've fallen in love (again)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Lola at 78a - I've fallen in love (again)

Person's Name : Lola

Establishment : 78a Artarmon

Date of Visit : 10/5/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Artarmon Brothel & Adult Sex Service | Artarmon 78A Brothel

Phone : 9904 7336

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty, lovely slim and shapely figure, nice C-cups, beautifully trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments : I met Lola a couple of weeks ago before my session with the lovely Asia and she immediately went high up on my lengthy “To Do” list.

Lulu met me and I had to wait behind the curtain for a couple of minutes until I was told to go to Lola’s room.

I was just out of the shower when Lola came in wearing a bikini. She is very pretty and was immediately playful, cheerful and tactile.

She removed her bikini to reveal a lovely slim but very shapely figure with nice C-cups and was beautifully shaved with a landing strip above her clit. Very tasty.

I sat on the edge of the bed and Lola sat in my lap grinding her bum against my cock and I played with her tits as we both watched the action in the mirror on the side wall.

I lay down and Lola licked my nipples and rubbed her tits over my torso before moving down to lick my balls before taking me in her mouth.

It was a very good BBBJ with no teeth, good hand-action and no interruptions. She was gently moaning while she sucked me but with a PYT like this the FOAMing didn’t annoy me.

I let this go on for a good while before asking for some 69 and she moved round.

Lola’s moans got louder and more intense until she pulled away – I think she came but I’m not 100% certain.

After some more BJ I got her to lie down for some DATY and she stroked my head while I licked her but she didn’t cum.

More BJ and I asked her to get a condom.

I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and at first she said I could with a condom. I asked about no condom but she asked for a $50 tip so I shook my head.

We started with some cowgirl and she squeezed me in but didn’t get much movement going so I suggested some doggie.

Lola stood and bent over the bed and I stood behind her. This was good as she has a very shapely derričre but for some reason I couldn’t get decent traction so after a while I got her to lie down for some mish.

This was excellent as Lola is very pretty and was getting quite loud and urging me on.

She had her head turned to one side and was gently biting my forearm as I went faster until I squirted.

I lay down for the tidy-up and Lola sat beside me and she was very playful as I asked some questions. I told her how old I was and she said she was 100. She said she came from Wuhan (she later owned up to being from Guangzhou) and she has been in Australia for just over a year and a half. She works at 78a Mondays and Tuesdays and goes to school other days. Not sure how much of all that is true but it doesn’t matter – she’s a babe and I’m in love (again).

Eventually I had to point to the clock and we showered, Lola going first.

A “Thank you” to Lulu and Lola led me to the door, still being playful and cheerful.

On the drive home I had to stop myself from singing “Lola” by The Kinks because, catchy as it is, it’s a song about falling in love with a transvestite!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Fred

Thanks for the AR. I have started to frequent Artarmon a bit more, but haven't been to 78A.

I see one of the girls on the roster (Wendy) also works at Chatswood 350, so I know the pic is fake. Are the other pics and descriptions accurate in your experience at 78A?

Also, at $150 for one hour, this shop is in the same price range as 533, Chatswood, etc where all the WLs are over 30 and many are over 40, with the descriptions all claiming they are 24 to 27.

Are WLs at 78A also older, or are some in their 20s? I know Wendy is late 30s and could be 40, so just wondering about the others you have seen there?

Thanks

WM

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some of the pictures are real, some are not. Descriptions are never accurate, anywhere.

I'm hopeless at their ages (they are nearly all much younger than me, so I'm happy). Fiona said she's 28 (don't know - she certainly looks good) but the others will be 35 to 45. But for me it's service not looks that counts.

Fred

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think Lola is telling a few porky's about the days she works & school days.
    She is rostered on today Friday 11/6/21
    Last edited by sleepy57; 11-06-2021 at 12:48 PM. Reason: typos

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing review
    Artarmon has few good shops with gems