Thread: J misa

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J misa

Time to give back to community. This time Ginza - j misa.

This happened on 16th of April Friday night. This was an impulsive punt. I was reading about viet Anna and her gear stick polishing skills and how she almost swallowed. I have to scratch my itch so message Ginza and booked.

I was on my way to Ginza and got a text saying, got delayed by 30 minute. I am not in a mood to wait so i booked J misa. I don’t think she is pretty as j kiss, or j Yuzu. But she knows how to polish the gear stick. The main course of love making was painful to her, I don’t like it if the girl is not into it. So i asked her to polish my gear stick. She can suck a cock good..

I was standing and push it deep into her throat, and i came. My stupid Brian did not ask if that’s ok, its one of the accident where she swallowed my cum a bit.. o crap…

She said extra 50 for CIM. I gave her the money, shower and said bye…

I miss j kiss and j Yuzu…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She has weird manner. Sometimes makes you want to laugh.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First time I saw her was good. Not amazing. Saw her a second time, was fairly similar. Good but not amazing.
    I think she's hot, photos are real. She even wears that silk gown.

Probably two times is enough

I found her average. And large legs, not my cup of tea. Plus she kept saying, why to don't book one hour (only had a 30mins)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    I found her average. And large legs, not my cup of tea. Plus she kept saying, why to don't book one hour (only had a 30mins)
    did you reply "because I come in 10 seconds"?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CIM is $50 extra, she can take a pounding/spanking, she sucks a mean cock and can rim thoroughly. She also does FIA and anal (subject to size, I take it).

She is quite plain looking, and isn't especially young (she essentially confirmed to me she was in her early 30's) + the tits aren't exactly DD's.

The English is very good, she is flexible, responsive, and doesn't do much FOAM. One thing that's a little bit of a turn-off is she comes off a little bossy, which isn't my thing. I don't like to be taken through a routine - I like to be in charge of what we are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    did you reply "because I come in 10 seconds"?
    Hey bro.
    You know only cum thinking about you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Hey bro.
    You know only cum thinking about you.
    An answer involving 'your mom' would also have been acceptable

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Weird behaviour, bossy, keep asking why you don't book 1 hour... Sh!t that sounds just like my experience with J Kawaii from 5* months ago. Fucking horrible experience.