Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old dogs asking $100 tip for FS

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Old dogs asking $100 tip for FS

This is a trend that me and other brother observed lately....

Lets set the situation straight. Many of you will not even see these girls let alone progress to the stage of talking tips. What I am assuming here is you are one of those who saw an ok looking lady in her late 30s early 40s and willing to give it a go, then after part one they quote you $50 for NHJ and $100 for FS. Also bear in mind there are similar or better ladies who will do the job for $80/30 mins and $150 for the hour with BBBJ throw in as standard.

The poll question is will you pay these mature ladies $100 tip for FS?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes if that's what they're asking for. But there's mature shops I've been to that's 100 for 45 minutes fs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Possibly.. We can do stupid decisions when horny and in the heat of the moment. But I tend to stick to NHJ if going to a massage shop. If I wanted fs I would go to a place specializing in that

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just to clarify further, in a massage shop you would have pay $40 for half hour and $60 for an hour to the shop already. So that is $160 all up with a mature lady and one shot. Often no BBBJ....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bro LH, this poll of yours is dependent on punters being sharp enough to spot the age of the MLs. I personally am not even close to 100% confident I could do it, and I suspect most of us wouldn't be the best judges either.
    Maybe we can cut out the age question. I mean, she could be a hot looking 40+ lady, does her age matter? I personally won't care.
    So if your question was "would I pay $100 to get FS from an unattractive ML", answer is NO of course.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There seem to be a few places where FS is available for the base $50 tip, so no way I would pay another $50 on top of that.

Banned
    anybody started the definitive $50 FS shop/Ml thread

Agree with @goldfishman here , Pretty wonky question by the OP.

You can further ad would you pay $100 to an ML who might be attractive, but an unpleasant personality, or maybe plain(er) to look at but, You consider to have a smoking hot body and wildly good service

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I have paid $100 tip for the lot to many mature MLs because of the service and rapport, after the service rendered. So, yes...

I have also paid $100 tip for the lot to a few younger MLs because of the service and rapport...

But this is all groundwork that I do when I meet any of them for the first time. I give myself 5 minutes to build that rapport and work out straightaway if it is going to be a great punt or not. Especially when tips are negotiated upfront...

If I consider her attractive, performs above average, engages physically, sexually and mentally, doesn't complain, goes with the flow, matches my intensity, all in the allotted session, I'm happy to tip that amount. I don't discount the amount because she's mature and not young and fresh...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Only a fool will pay $100. Like the op said you can get the same service if not better on a bed with a shower with a girl who knows the expected service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    There seem to be a few places where FS is available for the base $50 tip, so no way I would pay another $50 on top of that.
    Reminds me of an old routine of Groucho Marx I think. He said that he wouldn't be a member of any club that would have him as a member. I personally wouldn't fuck any WL who thought she was only worth $50 to fuck. I'd rather give her the $50 and walk. 😔😔

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Reminds me of an old routine of Groucho Marx I think. He said that he wouldn't be a member of any club that would have him as a member. I personally wouldn't fuck any WL who thought she was only worth $50 to fuck. I'd rather give her the $50 and walk. ����
    Touché ... verve alacrity and well said

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It is funny how every time people like to refer to $50 tip for FS. I have said it before I have not pay $50 tip for a long time. Like CMK said that is with a lot of ground work to make sure that tip is worth its while.

The question should be will you tip an over weight mature lady with unknown services level $100 tip? That is $160 all up for an hour!!

Old dogs????? Classy... ..just wondering why you visit them if you think they are 'old dogs,'

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    It is funny how every time people like to refer to $50 tip for FS. I have said it before I have not pay $50 tip for a long time. Like CMK said that is with a lot of ground work to make sure that tip is worth its while.

The question should be will you tip an over weight mature lady with unknown services level $100 tip? That is $160 all up for an hour!!
    You haven't paid $50 for a long time... So what do you pay, "$20 dolla"? Lol!
    Check out the other thread about being a dickhead if you don't know what I'm talking about.
    Hey I have a question I've always wanted to ask a tight arse but never had a chance. Have you ever considered this: instead of putting all your energy into being a tight arse, you put all that effort into making more money? Surely it takes effort to do all this "groundwork" before deciding if you want to give a pineapple... I mean come on, it's a pineapple.
    You ought to be going to a parlour to relax, not go there with this pressure of i-gotta-get-my-moneys-worth-and-then-some.
    So let's say you go, relax, pay what the girl wants and have a good time. See? Then you wouldn't have killed any brain cells trying to pay as little as possible to the poor girl. Then you can use those same brain cells to make money... Stock market, research something to invest in, etc. How's that for a change?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    I have paid $100 tip for the lot to many mature MLs because of the service and rapport, after the service rendered. So, yes...

I have also paid $100 tip for the lot to a few younger MLs because of the service and rapport...

But this is all groundwork that I do when I meet any of them for the first time. I give myself 5 minutes to build that rapport and work out straightaway if it is going to be a great punt or not. Especially when tips are negotiated upfront...

If I consider her attractive, performs above average, engages physically, sexually and mentally, doesn't complain, goes with the flow, matches my intensity, all in the allotted session, I'm happy to tip that amount. I don't discount the amount because she's mature and not young and fresh...
    Ive tipped for reasons as a good service and rapport as well.
    I semi thought I was simp for it, but I thought I never wanted a relationship or something with them

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I've no qualms with the OP being a tight arse. I mean he has a reputation for it here. The thing that annoys me is calling a ML an old dog. It takes little effort to show some decency and respect. I know it's a punting forum but come on man.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I know the minutes I wrote this post the so call "easy going" / "Gentlemen" / ""Wealthy" whatever you call yourself will be coming out and since people like to look but don't actually like to vote, the thread is obviously derailed already.

So a question to those "easy going" / "Gentlemen" / ""Wealthy" people, say you go buying a car and someone trying to sell you a C200 2015 with a E300 AMG price, will you pay for it? Now this example is a bit extreme and further more one may argue that I can just walk from seeing the "old dogs" as many of you will....

My punting grounds is a bit different to you guys. I know plenty of come and go place like Riverwood, Artamon...just to name a few. I hardly go there. I go place where I know the people well, owners that I know so well that they invite me to family gatherings. In one occasion the owners friend did work for me (Sadly we are no longer friends for that reason, lesson learned!!). So I tend to be less picky with the girls as long as they look ok and often back with a services that worth a good tip. Like i said "what $50 tip?"

The purpose was that I encounter a few such incident in my friends place and I was looking for a perspective from normal customer. I is so bad now that I have to decline the girl.

I told owners that girls quality going down but price going up will kill their business eventually but with border close there is no solution in sight as its happening all across the industries even with well know big and popular shops in city (you all know who I am talking about).

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I honestly don't care about the complaint on price. Could you be a bit more respectful to people and don't call MLs old dogs?

Nothing to do with being a gentlemen. It's common decency. Do you go around in public calling all older ladies dogs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=lonely heart;2200615]This is a trend that me and other brother observed lately....

Lets set the situation straight. Many of you will not even see these girls let alone progress to the stage of talking tips. What I am assuming here is you are one of those who saw an ok looking lady in her late 30s early 40s and willing to give it a go, then after part one they quote you $50 for NHJ and $100 for FS. Also bear in mind there are similar or better ladies who will do the job for $80/30 mins and $150 for the hour with BBBJ throw in as standard.

Does it not come down as to what you might be looking for ?

Many threads here, too old, too young, too fat, too skinny, too tall, too short.. plenty to choose from.

I walked into a city shop yesterday and the sweet little thing was all lovey and obviously dollar hungry.. I actually tried her for a 30 min session and chose no extras, we just didn't click.

And thats the thing, "clicking".

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    I know the minutes I wrote this post the so call "easy going" / "Gentlemen" / ""Wealthy" whatever you call yourself will be coming out and since people like to look but don't actually like to vote, the thread is obviously derailed already.

So a question to those "easy going" / "Gentlemen" / ""Wealthy" people, say you go buying a car and someone trying to sell you a C200 2015 with a E300 AMG price, will you pay for it? Now this example is a bit extreme and further more one may argue that I can just walk from seeing the "old dogs" as many of you will....

My punting grounds is a bit different to you guys. I know plenty of come and go place like Riverwood, Artamon...just to name a few. I hardly go there. I go place where I know the people well, owners that I know so well that they invite me to family gatherings. In one occasion the owners friend did work for me (Sadly we are no longer friends for that reason, lesson learned!!). So I tend to be less picky with the girls as long as they look ok and often back with a services that worth a good tip. Like i said "what $50 tip?"

The purpose was that I encounter a few such incident in my friends place and I was looking for a perspective from normal customer. I is so bad now that I have to decline the girl.

I told owners that girls quality going down but price going up will kill their business eventually but with border close there is no solution in sight as its happening all across the industries even with well know big and popular shops in city (you all know who I am talking about).
    Really have no idea what you're trying to get out of posting crap like that. Do you want adulation / adoration from us because you managed to rip off some poor ML?
    Here's a hint for you: nobody likes a tight wad. I've had "friends" who are just like you. They do the same shit in all aspects of life. Go to a pub with them, they never shout drinks. It's always in, no out with those arseholes.

And one last thing. You think you're great, managing to save money by ripping girls off. If everyone was like you, the whole industry would be a barren wasteland because no girl would want to work in this kind of job and get paid less than a waitress. So actually you need to thank us who pay the full rate, it is on our good grace that you get to play your stupid games and not always end up with "old dogs"... Geez what a fucked up term that is!.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast