Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old dogs asking $100 tip for FS

Banned
    He who lacks empathy, lacks respect; and of course, vice versa.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    I know the minutes I wrote this post the so call "easy going" / "Gentlemen" / ""Wealthy" whatever you call yourself will be coming out and since people like to look but don't actually like to vote, the thread is obviously derailed already.

So a question to those "easy going" / "Gentlemen" / ""Wealthy" people, say you go buying a car and someone trying to sell you a C200 2015 with a E300 AMG price, will you pay for it? Now this example is a bit extreme and further more one may argue that I can just walk from seeing the "old dogs" as many of you will....

My punting grounds is a bit different to you guys. I know plenty of come and go place like Riverwood, Artamon...just to name a few. I hardly go there. I go place where I know the people well, owners that I know so well that they invite me to family gatherings. In one occasion the owners friend did work for me (Sadly we are no longer friends for that reason, lesson learned!!). So I tend to be less picky with the girls as long as they look ok and often back with a services that worth a good tip. Like i said "what $50 tip?"

The purpose was that I encounter a few such incident in my friends place and I was looking for a perspective from normal customer. I is so bad now that I have to decline the girl.

I told owners that girls quality going down but price going up will kill their business eventually but with border close there is no solution in sight as its happening all across the industries even with well know big and popular shops in city (you all know who I am talking about).
    I stepped back on this one until you started crapping on about C200 and AMG, what the fuck has that got to do with anything, they dont hold their value anyway, you are just an obnoxious old turd.........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Got it!! so you are all white knights here to save these poor ML / WL who you think deserve to pay whatever price quoted.

and I am a cunt for looking after friends when I go with girls that most customer will walk out just to get the girl another job. Yeah remind me how stupid that is!!

CASE CLOSE!!

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Got it!! so you are all white knights here to save these poor ML / WL who you think deserve to pay whatever price quoted.

and I am a cunt for looking after friends when I go with girls that most customer will walk out just to get the girl another job. Yeah remind me how stupid that is!!

CASE CLOSE!!
    You finally got one thing right on this thread that you’re a cunt !

You think you’re any younger that those old dogs you mentioned ? You’re just an old rat !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Old dogs is harsh but I did laugh.

In saying that I am all about the quality and happy to pay for it. I pay what they ask and tip above if they exceed my expectations. My biggest tip to punters is be really nice and really clean and tip extra when you can for great service. You will get it back ten times overs.

I did do an old chook recently gave me a super bbbj, ended up being a really really good fuck for 100 so I gave her 120. I went back a couple days later and would go again. Nothing wrong.with old chooks they often make a better effort.

Banned
    Could the moderators/admin on this site actually moderate ? For once.

However Glad some amongst the motley bunch here, can and are prepared to call it.

However whilst this punting pariah has made a clear pastie of himself , there’s plenty of other threads and posts amongst this site by all n sundry that are of the same calibre . Written word , poor thought and likely worse

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, isn’t the OP a charming man?! Not!
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Banned
    Those screaming " Old Dogs " are the sentimental darlings who these '' Old Dogs " must
    adore with there devasting handsome pre Rock Hudson Aids charm and looks and who live in
    pink pale world of milk shakes and first kisses.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post

However Glad some amongst the motley bunch here, can and are prepared to call it.

However whilst this punting pariah has made a clear pastie of himself , there’s plenty of other threads and posts amongst this site by all n sundry that are of the same calibre . Written word , poor thought and likely worse
    Mate this isn’t a site for censorship! If I don’t care for something posted I just move on, ppl should be free to post what they want.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Mate this isn’t a site for censorship! If I don’t care for something posted I just move on, ppl should be free to post what they want.
    Works both ways, you should be able to say what you want if you disagree..........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Whilst I have issue with censorship sir... to paraphrase the
    Munch n crunch ...?we are what we think and say ..I do have issue with hate speak, poor thought (let alone mine and the OP’s poor grammar, word Construction) and general tone irrespective of the venue

Can I ask would you let yourself let alone family or close friends - daughter mother sister brother son etc be subjected to anything you wish to say, let alone others ?

As for moderation . Usually sites have general rules conduct etc and just because this is a sex forum should not in anyway release it from any of the usual community convention . And yes not engaging , moving on , ignoring is a strategy .

Though in some environments not an option or the opposite should be the case. Why is here any different .

As I said prev, good to see some here can call it out.

Munch n crunch ...?we are what we think and say ..I do have issue with hate speak, poor thought (let alone mine and the OP’s poor grammar, word Construction) and general tone irrespective of the venue

Can I ask would you let yourself let alone family or close friends - daughter mother sister brother son etc be subjected to anything you wish to say, let alone others ?

As for moderation . Usually sites have general rules conduct etc and just because this is a sex forum should not in anyway release it from any of the usual community convention . And yes not engaging , moving on , ignoring is a strategy .

Though in some environments not an option or the opposite should be the case. Why is here any different .

If you’re not living under the rock, you should have noticed that lots of trolls and undesirables have been banned before. Just that it’s not up to you to decide what is or is not acceptable on this forum.

People can say what they want as long as he’s not disturbing the peace and not creating potential trouble for the forum. In this case, it’s his choice of words that’s not acceptable, it’s actually breaching the forum rules.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I am not that sensitive to dwell on things in general. I prefer to just move on mate, it doesn’t affect me so I don’t make it my business.
    In regards to this forum I like it, I enjoy using it, most importantly I have zero expectations considering what it is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    If you’re not living under the rock, you should have noticed that lots of trolls and undesirables have been banned before. Just that it’s not up to you to decide what is or is not acceptable on this forum.

People can say what they want as long as he’s not disturbing the peace and not creating potential trouble for the forum. In this case, it’s his choice of words that’s not acceptable, it’s actually breaching the forum rules.

I respectfully disagree. Are you by your comments suggesting I am not able to. Put forward an opinion position ?

I

I respectfully disagree. Are you by your comments suggesting I am not able to. Put forward an opinion position ?

I
    As I said, people can say anything, so you can say whatever you want, so can others, but it’s not up to you to decide what is or is not acceptable, period.

Constantly criticising the forum administration is definitely not acceptable though.

Banned
    As I said, people can say anything, so you can say whatever you want, so can others, but it’s not up to you to decide what is or is not acceptable, period.

Constantly criticising the forum administration is definitely not acceptable though.
    Im uncertain what you are (mis)construing, ruminating , flexing , pondering

Firstly you suggest, I am unable to express an opinion.

Yet you state anyone is free to say what they like , then a caveat ... as long as it does not create problems for the forum

Now you infer I’m constantly criticising the forum administration ??? What gives ?

Again respectfully , making one comment regarding moderation, is far from constant criticism . ...

as I have stated twice , good to see the general rabble assembled here, able to call out the turgid ...check , challenge. to do so however requires the ability to express an opinion

Im uncertain what you are (mis)construing, ruminating , flexing , pondering

Firstly you suggest, I am unable to express an opinion.

Yet you state anyone is free to say what they like , then a caveat ... as long as it does not create problems for the forum

Now you infer I’m constantly criticising the forum administration ??? What gives ?

Again respectfully , making one comment regarding moderation, is far from constant criticism . ...

as I have stated twice , good to see the general rabble assembled here, able to call out the turgid ...check , challenge. to do so however requires the ability to express an opinion
    Do I have to repeat my post for the third time ?

I can’t stop you from thinking I’m suggesting anything, never mind, I’ve said enough on my post.

Banned
    Do I have to repeat my post for the third time ?

I can’t stop you from thinking I’m suggesting anything, never mind, I’ve said enough on my post.
    would it be further contradiction and lost irony ?

Please note: Said with mutual respect

would it be further contradiction and lost irony ?

Please note: Said with mutual respect
    There’s no contradiction in my post, just giving you a chance to take note that criticism to the forum administration is not acceptable. Since you want me to spell it out, here it is :

Hence I pointed out to you the fact that lots of trolls and undesirables had been banned before, so the administration has been moderating, not just for once as your accusation.

I also pointed out that it’s not up to you to decide what is and what is not acceptable to post on this forum, there’s no contradiction either.

Although you later on claimed that you were simply stating your opinion, which in my first post I already said everybody can say anything, if you said you were giving an opinion, why couldn’t others give their opinions that you want them moderated ? So the contradiction is from you !

As you said I suggested you were criticising the administration, it’s not a suggestion, it’s an early warning and hoped that you won’t do it again and move on, it’s not a contradiction either.

I just leave it at that for now...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    I've fell victim to this a couple of times. I went through though cause my brain wouldn't listen lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12