Thread: Massage at Central - Jesse

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Massage at Central - Jesse

Giving back to this community - Massage at Central - Jesse.

There is a car for every occasion, so there is also a girl for every occasion. Sometimes you want to go fast and enjoy the thrill, other times you just want to move slow, listen to Jazz and enjoy the slow ride and scenery…

Jesse is the girl for you if you want a slow ride. I have seen Jesse three times so far, Every time she gave me what i want in her own ways. I only see Jessie if i want to take a scenic route.

Jesse always enters the room with a bright smile, she may not the prettiest but she is the brightest. She open the door with a gentle knock, then tastes your lips with a gentle lock. She removes her clothes for you to explore… The slower you explore the busier she gets…

I leave the rest to your imagination on how we gently coupled and decoupled… If you are after 3rd base be gentle, treat her with respect, she will deflower…

Now she may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but she is my Srilankan Dilmah tea… be gentle with her…

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Interesting review... I saw Jesse last week and was surprised by her 'not being able to massage' spiel. Even mamasan said that she was only good at gentle, soft techniques and 'piano playing' style...

With a little encouragement on my part, she was able to work on my knots. The second part was, as you would suggest, gentle and soft...

Jesse was unexpectedly brilliant in her delivery of a sensual, gfe session with me...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I never go to these shops for massage. I always gets disappointed. So i go there spend my entire time on part 2.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, it is massage at central. Ignore the prefix.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fun4life View Post
    Giving back to this community - Massage at Central - Jesse.

There is a car for every occasion, so there is also a girl for every occasion. Sometimes you want to go fast and enjoy the thrill, other times you just want to move slow, listen to Jazz and enjoy the slow ride and scenery…

Jesse is the girl for you if you want a slow ride. I have seen Jesse three times so far, Every time she gave me what i want in her own ways. I only see Jessie if i want to take a scenic route.

Jesse always enters the room with a bright smile, she may not the prettiest but she is the brightest. She open the door with a gentle knock, then tastes your lips with a gentle lock. She removes her clothes for you to explore… The slower you explore the busier she gets…

I leave the rest to your imagination on how we gently coupled and decoupled… If you are after 3rd base be gentle, treat her with respect, she will deflower…

Now she may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but she is my Srilankan Dilmah tea… be gentle with her…
    A wonderfully imaginative review. And so apposite. Many thx.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with all thats written- easy going gfe and happy to please. For those that like it slow and sensual...