Thread: Beautiful Yuna 10/4/21

Junior Member(有D料到)

Beautiful Yuna 10/4/21

Feeling stressed with little chance of sleep I decided to make a late night 45min visit to n5m. I was already in the shower when Yuna entered the room and joined me for a final clean, tickle and a bit of light hearted banter, she is very easy to talk. Yuna is just like her photo, With banging body, beautiful smile, wonderful lips and long hair that fell in front of her delicate little Bs adding that extra bit of excitement. Her hair is actually a little lighter having a blonde tint.

I’m a sucker for some nice long kissing and taking in Yuna’s lovely trim waist, and with a tight bum pointed to the ceiling I couldn’t resist sampling her wares. Yuna’s bj was firm with just the right amount of pressure and with the view now perched just above my face I could have spent the rest of my time there.

But time was running short so spun around for some quick mission and doggy. However my mind was in other places. I just had to get back to the 69. I don’t usually ask for CIM but by this time I was wild with excitement. I returned to my favourite position and Yuna proceeded to up to anti and worked her magic with her tongue and soon had me where I needed to be.

All I can say is, WOW. Thank you Yuna you made my night.

Thanks Aardvark, Yuna is waiting for you already, hope see you again soon!