Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Don't be a dickhead

Banned
    I regrettably visted one of the places complained here over a decade ago . Believe everything you read and see on TV. It is truly the Satan Arsehole of this earth.
    My boogies were grey for a week after i return home instead of the black that they were over there after the nose bleed's stopped .
    I had nightmare's for a month after i returned.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    And the pink fat Aussie blokes smelling of beer and cigarettes wishing to spend their Centrelink money are more desirable yeah?

Black sheep in all cultures guys...

Really this thread should be locked.
    100% agree

Aussies also get a bad reputation and I am an Aussie too so I feel bad when I hear about it. one girl was raped at 42Gladesville by an Aussie guy, he pulled the rubber off and held her down gagging her with a pillow, finished in her then ran for it, management chased him down but he got away but cops and ambos attended.

Talking to a WL and she tells me there is a guy who has a habit of pulling the rubber off whilst changing position with the girls and when he gets confronted he gets aggressive with them. I also hear stories of customers who are drunk and really rough up the girls but biting them really hard leaving marks, pulling hair and shoving them around.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    It’s a conversation man why should the thread be locked ppl giving their opinions, you can’t be that that sensitive
    Just because they're opinions, doesn't make it any less racist.

I've seen "pajeet shitskin", "uber driver" comments in this thread that are completely inappropriate. We all know the generalisations made in this thread are probably true, but there's no need to discuss them as they are being now just perpetuating hate.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chgeede View Post
    Just because they're opinions, doesn't make it any less racist.

I've seen "pajeet shitskin", "uber driver" comments in this thread that are completely inappropriate. We all know the generalisations made in this thread are probably true, but there's no need to discuss them as they are being now just perpetuating hate.
    Sounds like you need a hug 🤗

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bruh, getting triggered over the word "Uber driver"??!! Haha OK....
    You do realise your on a forum that reviews hookers.....😂😂😂😂
    Last edited by b00bs; 15-06-2021 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Stereotypes isn't racism

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like you need a hug 🤗
    Thanks for the offer. I'm gonna pass on the hug unless you have bobs and vagene.

I'm definitely not Indian btw, ethnically or otherwise lol

Quote Originally Posted by b00bs View Post
    Triggered? Nah, not at all.

Its called empathy. Comments like the uber driver one is a gross generalisation (albeit to some degree factual). I'm also from an ethnic minority and have seen the impact this type of mindset can have on society. There's no place in the modern world for this way of thinking.

Yes, I do realise that and I've also seen how the members on here can respect women and each other. No reason why we can't respect an ethnic group either.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Aye aye aye 🤣🤣😁 fuckin hilarious

Banned
    You do realise your on a forum that reviews hookers.....��������
    Very good A "Snowflake" on a sleazy sex forum.................

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Very good A "Snowflake" on a sleazy sex forum.................
    Yeah let’s get woke and starting talking climate change.
    I will kick it off.
    I think everyone should BBFS those rubbers are just not environmentally friendly. I only want to see WLs that CIMWS! I find it wasteful and hurtful to spit my jizz out.

I will kick it off.
    I think everyone should BBFS those rubbers are just not environmentally friendly. I only want to see WLs that CIMWS! I find it wasteful and hurtful to spit my jizz out.
    Maybe until someone invented a vaccine that can block all STD’s ?

Volenteers can be tested on the new vaccine with real subjects ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh we woke now??!!

Alright, I'm gonna need everyone to PM me their preferred pronouns, before I can make any further contributions to this forum.

My preferred pronoun is he/him.

Haha Woke / cancel culture is so retarded...

Where's J. Peterson when u need him... He needs to be protected at all cost. 😜

Banned
    Oh we woke now??!!

Alright, I'm gonna need everyone to PM me their preferred pronouns, before I can make any further contributions to this forum.

My preferred pronoun is he/him.

Haha Woke / cancel culture is so retarded...

Where's J. Peterson when u need him... He needs to be protected at all cost. ��
    If you are referring to Jordan Peterson,I am a big fan..."Go Woke go Broke"....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have seen alot surveillance footage of massage shops and a good 30% of guys, man handling the girls in reception areas grabbing them all over. Some of them just walk in to cop a feel and walk out with some pathetic excuse.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep , older Auzzzie Anglo male mocking Asian accent. Billie Eilish Rules!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmsup_low View Post
    Yep , older Auzzzie Anglo male mocking Asian accent. Billie Eilish Rules!!!
    Don’t be so sensitive man it’s ok to make a joke and laugh at your self or your culture.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I will kick it off.

we now got vegan friendly bro.. get woke .. lol

https://jonny.com.au/?gclid=CjwKCAjw...hoCKbUQAvD_BwE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dirtbags everywhere

I had the misfortune recently to be in the booth next to an absolute animal, mouth breathing and bellowing his request for extras at the top of his lungs. Thick Aus accent (I'm Aus too) just made me cringe so badly. The tiny Chinese ML was doing her best to be polite and eventually he finished and left with just the standard service. Dickheads are dickheads

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    If you are referring to Jordan Peterson,I am a big fan..."Go Woke go Broke"....
    Jordan is great. When he answers the wowsers they have no comeback

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddfellow View Post
    I had the misfortune recently to be in the booth next to an absolute animal, mouth breathing and bellowing his request for extras at the top of his lungs. Thick Aus accent (I'm Aus too) just made me cringe so badly. The tiny Chinese ML was doing her best to be polite and eventually he finished and left with just the standard service. Dickheads are dickheads
    People like that usually have some sort of undiagnosed mental sickness. ADHD, bipolar, etc. They wouldn't hesitate to do something a normal person wouldn't do because they have trouble differentiating between right and wrong.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    People like that usually have some sort of undiagnosed mental sickness. ADHD, bipolar, etc. They wouldn't hesitate to do something a normal person wouldn't do because they have trouble differentiating between right and wrong.
    These people turn up all over the place, supermarkets, restaurants, car parks, roundabouts etc. Their mental illness is usually a case of "I want what I want and I don't care how I get it".

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast