Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Don't be a dickhead

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post
    These people turn up all over the place, supermarkets, restaurants, car parks, roundabouts etc. Their mental illness is usually a case of "I want what I want and I don't care how I get it".
    Correct. Some people are just mouth breathing thundercunts. Just like the cockwomble who stole my booking and made a ridiculous scene a couple of years ago. No mental illness, just a shit human.

Yes some people have genuine mental issues but overwhelmingly I have found these sort of people as described above know exactly what they're doing. They try to get what they want through intimidation and bullying.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Correct. Some people are just mouth breathing thundercunts. Just like the cockwomble who stole my booking and made a ridiculous scene a couple of years ago. No mental illness, just a shit human.

Yes some people have genuine mental issues but overwhelmingly I have found these sort of people as described above know exactly what they're doing. They try to get what they want through intimidation and bullying.
    Couldn't agree more especially about naming them thundercunts !

Some of these people are shit. Expect everything, treat girls like shit.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345