Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AuxNZ Hazel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

AuxNZ Hazel

Well i am going to stop ducking around… so lets share my experiences before I stop.

Just wrapped up a session with hazel. Not worth the money. Just avoid…

There are lot of better options.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    can u suggest with the reasons why she is not good?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fun4life View Post
    Well i am going to stop ducking around… so lets share my experiences before I stop.

Just wrapped up a session with hazel. Not worth the money. Just avoid…

There are lot of better options.
    hey bro,
    wait. what ???

i was just starting to enjoy your recent write ups.
    why stop now ??

keep up the good punting work!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was it looks or service or both?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Truely a great writer, hooking us in like that and leaving us with a cliffhanger. Please don't leave us hanging.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Truely a great writer, hooking us in like that and leaving us with a cliffhanger. Please don't leave us hanging.
    At least it's in a separate thread and not that Monster Ginza post that you can't find anything in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear about your poor experience bro.

Maybe OP needed to have a drink and sleep it off before coming back with details. Looking forward to hearing more about why it was disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by BAM View Post
    At least it's in a separate thread and not that Monster Ginza post that you can't find anything in.
    On that note I don't think WLs should have 3 letter names or less due to search restrictions

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    On that note I don't think WLs should have 3 letter names or less due to search restrictions
    agree, harry
    they need a barcode !
    ��

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Blow by Blow account

Thanks for the encouragement and the kind words...

May be its the Release Regret i was so quick to dismiss Hazel. Lets share the blow by blow account… you fellas make up your own mind…

This is a pattern in one who is addicted, the itch slowly starts, you read and hear some positive things about a WL (in this case Kelly), you book her but she won’t turn up, so you ask who else (itch is scratched now), you get recommended Hazel.

The room at the top is fitted with mirrors at right positions, i have been in this room for 90 minutes to skilfully wrestle and lose to K Rebecca. This time its was hazel there to wrestle me.

The customary wash before wrestle is on and she did well, there is no action but just wash with some words (nice) exchanged. Was Hazel any sort of looker, unfortunately not. There are those lips, the puffy lips (not so puffy), that wraps nicely around your shaft.

Once we dry and derobed the towels, i stood near and explored her. Though they are neither perky (at the top) nor firm (at the rear), they are nice and handful. I stood there groping and grabbing gently.

There is something about the mirrors in this room, satisfies ones visual stimuli. I am standing then sitting looking at these mirror all the while those puffy lips are moving up and down, this is the good part and the only good part.

Things start to go south from here. This may be me, one who like the flow. One, who likes to get caught in the lustrous wind and sail with it. When she says, come on lets get on with getting in, it comes like a sudden stop. The restrictions and speed limit of 5 pops everywhere.

Those fake “O come on baby”, refusal to fondle, becoming a dead fish once the drive shaft drives in, is very weird and kills ones mood. Is it worth $350, hell no… i had amazing experiences at a touch of class for that money.

So hazel is not for me… if you got $350 spend somewhere else would be my subjective recommendation…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks, much appreciated. Won't book her then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is hazel same chick as nz kayla from 42 gladesville?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 119tcs View Post
    is hazel same chick as nz kayla from 42 gladesville?
    One has tatts, the other doesn't, so I'd assume not.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That sounded like absolute crap!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes it is Kayla

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max69hard2 View Post
    Yes it is Kayla
    That’s really useful info: thank you! Surprising though as Kayla had great service when I saw her at 42G

Was Kelly also at 42G under a different name?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    That’s really useful info: thank you! Surprising though as Kayla had great service when I saw her at 42G

Was Kelly also at 42G under a different name?
    Agreed. Kayla gave top notch service. I doubt she is the same WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    pic is photoshopped hence no tattoos , def seems like kayla at ginza now, she not on 42 roster anymore. had an awesome time when i saw kayla for the first time at 42g, ended up extending to 2 hours. second time i saw her, was average , still a great girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw her the other night, she has had her boobs done, d cups I think but she is tiny. I saw her last at Gladesville, where things were pretty good, I doubt I’ll see her again however, she said a few strange things which really turned me off. YMMV comes to mind here .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast