Thread: Green Tea

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Green Tea

With talk recently about Green Tea and memories of what used to be ventured to the "new" Tea location.
    Met by slim PRC or even Viet and shown to a room. I would rate her 6. As it was a trial, as usual with most new places, opted for half hour at standard rate.
    She left but another girl came in. PRC very pretty with tight body, nice face but the switchroo had me concerned but it was an upgrade so I went with the flow.
    Massage was very good (surprisingly) if I wanted a good rub with no fun then this girl would be ideal, but of course I wasn't there for that.
    Minor TT which didn't suggest major fun times ahead.
    On the flip was asked the questions. Option 1 & 2 were offered but because she said it was that time no exploration would be forthcoming.
    So, lol, we all know how the next 5 mins went. Me says No, she quick rub of legs, quick wipe of body and out the door.
    Mentioned as I walked out "might come back when you don't have your period".
    So got a very good 25 min rub and a chance to roll my eyes at her comments. Why do they bother?
    4FOw2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    With talk recently about Green Tea and memories of what used to be ventured to the "new" Tea location.
    Met by slim PRC or even Viet and shown to a room. I would rate her 6. As it was a trial, as usual with most new places, opted for half hour at standard rate.
    She left but another girl came in. PRC very pretty with tight body, nice face but the switchroo had me concerned but it was an upgrade so I went with the flow.
    Massage was very good (surprisingly) if I wanted a good rub with no fun then this girl would be ideal, but of course I wasn't there for that.
    On the flip was asked the questions. Option 1 & 2 were offered but because she said it was that time no exploration would be forthcoming.
    So, lol, we all know how the next 5 mins went. Me says No, she quick rub of legs, quick wipe of body and out the door.
    So got a very good 25 min rub and a chance to roll my eyes at her comments. Why do they bother?
    4FOw2
    Did she give a name I think there are a few tidy girls here

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes she did was L. Sounds like same girl you had Bigru ? Dif name ? But she was more obliging for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why do they bother?
    because they only have one chance while the punter is naked on the table. surprising how many punters pay $100 for 5 minute hj.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    used to see Lucy quite often, anyone knows where abt she is now?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    4FOw2
    Same girls have been there for a while. I have seen the one you have seen. I think it's lulu maybe. But as far as I have experienced none like touching apart from boobs . So period or no period lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillguy View Post
    used to see Lucy quite often, anyone knows where abt she is now?
    Still there Friday and Saturday I think

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    they have had a pricing collusion arrangement between the girls for along time.