Over the last TEN years of punting, I never ever came across such a charlatan like Miyako ( She is tall, claims to be japanese). She works mainly at 57 Burwood but on Mondays and Tuesdays at 42G. I booked her 30 minutes (130). In the room while finishing the shower, she said wait I have to come in and we wash together (WHY SHE DIDNT SAY THIS IN THE BEGINNING? Just to waste more time) In the shower took her time so by then 10 minutes was over. On the bed she doesn't allow kissing of Daty , says her neck is very sensitive so kissing around her neck is also not an option (What is a fucking Gold service) . STARTED with a shit massage which was playing with her nails on my back...after a couple of minutes I said its enough. it doesnt work for me... I completely lost it. Gives a bbbj and suddenly her timer goes and I checked its only 20 minutes passed. Puts a condom and I ask to jump on top, she said she CANT do that...WTF.....I just told on her face this is the worst service I ever had from a girl. Dressed and left. Told the manager about and of course they dont give a shit (This was at Burwood 57) but I know she works at 42 G on Mondays and Tuesdays so I am posting it here as welll...I am so annoyed that I dont want even my worst enemies spend their hard earned money on her.

It was a horrible experience, she just wastes time and not willing to do even a basic service. I felt paranoid and left. It was FUCKED.