Thread: Miyako at 57 Burwood and 42 Gladesville

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Miyako at 57 Burwood and 42 Gladesville

Over the last TEN years of punting, I never ever came across such a charlatan like Miyako ( She is tall, claims to be japanese). She works mainly at 57 Burwood but on Mondays and Tuesdays at 42G. I booked her 30 minutes (130). In the room while finishing the shower, she said wait I have to come in and we wash together (WHY SHE DIDNT SAY THIS IN THE BEGINNING? Just to waste more time) In the shower took her time so by then 10 minutes was over. On the bed she doesn't allow kissing of Daty , says her neck is very sensitive so kissing around her neck is also not an option (What is a fucking Gold service) . STARTED with a shit massage which was playing with her nails on my back...after a couple of minutes I said its enough. it doesnt work for me... I completely lost it. Gives a bbbj and suddenly her timer goes and I checked its only 20 minutes passed. Puts a condom and I ask to jump on top, she said she CANT do that...WTF.....I just told on her face this is the worst service I ever had from a girl. Dressed and left. Told the manager about and of course they dont give a shit (This was at Burwood 57) but I know she works at 42 G on Mondays and Tuesdays so I am posting it here as welll...I am so annoyed that I dont want even my worst enemies spend their hard earned money on her.

It was a horrible experience, she just wastes time and not willing to do even a basic service. I felt paranoid and left. It was FUCKED.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you for TOFTT. Better luck on the next punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDan88 View Post
    Thank you for TOFTT. Better luck on the next punt.
    I do hope that even after Jesse left they do address this issue...
    I understand that 30min can be quite short but the service you paid for should still be offered. I have not personally tried her and now definitely won't. Most of the time of a Japanese mix it turns out they aren't.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    I do hope that even after Jesse left they do address this issue...
    I understand that 30min can be quite short but the service you paid for should still be offered. I have not personally tried her and now definitely won't. Most of the time of a Japanese mix it turns out they aren't.
    If you read the AR. He had this experience in another brothel and not 42G. This needs to be deleted and rewritten for the other brothel.

He's just saying that she also works at 42G.

Banned
    When I read Japanese mix I tend to not believe they have any Japanese blood. More likely deceiving customers into believing they have some Japanese but can't even speak a word of Japanese. Is there a pic of this Miyako anywhere?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I did post it here because I don't want anyone to go through what I experienced. She works in both shops. 42G is a great shop and this is not in any way a criticism of them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    When I read Japanese mix I tend to not believe they have any Japanese blood. More likely deceiving customers into believing they have some Japanese but can't even speak a word of Japanese. Is there a pic of this Miyako anywhere?
    Only ever met Japanese Mix (When girls with Korean ancestry who then grew up in Japan)..

There cant be that many Chinese or Thai girls that grew up in Japan???

Def. dodgy..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Terrible. hard to understand how the f*ck managed to keep in the industry. The Burwood shop is bad, my experiences tells.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is a photo on Burwood 55's website but highly photoshopped.