Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any shops that aren't a surething?

The surefire shops are pretty easy to spot. for a bit more of a challenge, try private MLs on Gumtree, many of them will say no sexual services. some mean it, some not so much. Then there's massage shops in shopping centres. Most of the time you'll get nothing, but over the years i've had a few pleasant surprises, although with one of them i'd become a regular before anything eventuated. Then one day out of the blue, she ran her hand up my shaft & finished me off wihtout asking. after that, it became a regular thing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I find that any "relaxation" massage is a sure thing at least for option 1 on offered. Any shop that is open till 9pm is a sure thing.

If you want "unsure" thing, visit massage complex, places that generally closes at 6pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neox View Post
    I find that any "relaxation" massage is a sure thing at least for option 1 on offered. Any shop that is open till 9pm is a sure thing.

If you want "unsure" thing, visit massage complex, places that generally closes at 6pm
    agreed. and shops with no transparent glass that you and see the reception desk before step the shop generally a sure thing. A sure thing shop also generally equipped with door bell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12