Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any shops that aren't a surething?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any shops that aren't a surething?

I've been in and out of the game over a long time. I don't punt very often these days, but I'm looking for the excitement an actual punt, a store where you don't know if you are going to get anything depending on luck or who you get at that time. Example: there were a few thai shops in the CBD where you could get luck and from my experience, even deshon st back in the day. Any other shops like that?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by huehue View Post
    I've been in and out of the game over a long time. I don't punt very often these days, but I'm looking for the excitement an actual punt, a store where you don't know if you are going to get anything depending on luck or who you get at that time. Example: there were a few thai shops in the CBD where you could get luck and from my experience, even deshon st back in the day. Any other shops like that?
    Ok all you guys who have done the hard yards and spent thousands over the years just cough up the free information won't you. Geez.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My advice would be go punting instead of asking for us to 'ruin the hunt" for you. What with all those years of experience and all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't punt very often these days
    definitely there are heaps of shops that you need. here is my suggested approach.

a) Define the area in which you are looking to visit.
    b) Identify a massage shop you want to try
    c) Search this and other forums to see if the shop is mentioned. If is it mentioned, then you should AVOID. ie AVOID any shop listed on this website.
    d) Go and have your punt. Write a review in the forum or at least PM 4FOW2 & me.

Enjoy!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I've posted plenty of reviews in the past on my previous account, long time ago back when GTM was the top dog of shops. Just can't remember the details.

c) Search this and other forums to see if the shop is mentioned. If is it mentioned, then you should AVOID. ie AVOID any shop listed on this website.
    Good point there.

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    Shopping centre shops are the ultimate challenge.
    Pronouns: they/them
    Please respect the pronoun otherwise I will be reporting you. Thank you for your compliance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've posted plenty of reviews in the past on my previous account, long time ago back when GTM was the top dog of shops. Just can't remember the details.

Good point there.
    sorry for not know. what's your old username so I know what you prefer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Every shop is an unsure thing if you don't read forums for which shops are sure things.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Ok all you guys who have done the hard yards and spent thousands over the years just cough up the free information won't you. Geez.
    He's NOT asking for a sure thing. He's asking for places that are NOT a sure thing. So I think your cynicism is misplaced.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its sad when you have to explain it for them isn't it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well since you asked in that wording:

1. any shop that does insurance is generally not a sure thing (HiCaps, Bupa etc)
    2. any 5 star hotel, where the masseuse brings a table to your room is not a sure thing
    3. anywhere where your wife/gf/significant other goes to is generally not a sure thing.

on a side note
    - anything that is only 50 year old plus boilers is generally a sure thing, though not sure if you would want it to be?!
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHeisenberg View Post
    Shopping centre shops are the ultimate challenge.
    Hahahaha yeah when ya get a male masseur.... and uses a 'deep heat' lotion...
    ����

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Legit massage places are never a surething. You might get lucky though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So this guy wants a shop "that aren't a sure thing". So he gets off from not knowing whether he will get anything or not depending on luck? Huh?
    So does that mean when he doesn't get anything he goes home and wanks himself due to his excitement?
    Bizarre ?????
    Prof!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter View Post
    sorry for not know. what's your old username so I know what you prefer.
    No idea. It was a random word.

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    So this guy wants a shop "that aren't a sure thing". So he gets off from not knowing whether he will get anything or not depending on luck? Huh?
    So does that mean when he doesn't get anything he goes home and wanks himself due to his excitement?
    Bizarre ?????
    Prof!
    Lol isn't the point of taking a "punt" not knowing if you will score a winner? If I don't get anything it's just a regular massage. No need to over think it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sysad85 View Post
    Legit massage places are never a surething. You might get lucky though
    To share one of my "not a sure thing" finds. It was a thai joint in the city near GyG that has been mentioned quite a few times here as being legit. New owners now as of earlier this year or late last year.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    if you haven't been to the shop, it probably isn't a sure thing?

so just pick out 1 out the hundreds of shops you haven't been to and just walk in?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So now we have posters telling us about places that are "not a sure thing". Has the world gone mad?

Quote "isn't the point of taking a "punt" not knowing if you will score a winner? If I don't get anything it's just a regular massage. No need to over think it." This why I hate the word punt. To me, the aim of this forum is to ensure it is not a punt and to provide some details so there is some guarantee or certainty of at least what you might get. Be fucked if I am going to waste my money on a gamble.
    And BTW if you're hoping for a regular massage from most of these places don't hold your breath.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    So now we have posters telling us about places that are "not a sure thing". Has the world gone mad?
    With all respect, I don't think you're getting what turns the OP on. He gets off on the uncertainty and I can fully respect that. The most memorable moment I have from visiting a massage shop is when, without asking, the ML undressed and plonked her fanny square on my face and proceeded to suck me off, and I'm not talking about some old boiler, she was fit and gorgeous . This was a shop that I had been to MANY times and and had never had that level of service before. No price was ever discussed. I tipped her 3 pineapples which is all I had on me. TBH I would have given whatever was in my wallet on the day. I'll never forget that session. Maybe that's what the OP is looking for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast