Nicky at 327 Riverwood - great service from a real cutie

Person's Name : Nicky

Establishment : 327a Riverwood

Date of Visit : 14/5/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 327A Riverwood Best Brothel In Sydney

Phone : 9584 2751

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty and well-presented, petite, A-cups, cute little butt, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, tea-bagging, rimming/tromboning, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish, DFKing, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - an excellent session with a real cutie

My experience/comments : I’d read some good reviews of Nicky on another forum so I decided to book her. I’ve been to 327 once before, to see the wonderful Jenny, and I know some of the girls from other shops (Pamela, Sakura, Alice, etc) and they’re all very good.

I was met by the receptionist Kiki (who is friendly, helpful and speaks good English – and is quite cute) and shown to the room where I was immediately joined by Nicky.

Nicky has a pretty face and she removed her dressing gown to reveal a sexy black lacy nightie over a g-string.

I showered while she got her stuff.

She was well-presented and cheerful, with very good English, and is petite with pert A-cups, a cute little butt and an untamed bush.

I lay down and she immediately knelt between my legs and started sucking me.

It was an excellent BBBJ – no teeth, lovely soft and sensual lips, no interruptions, lovely eye-contact and she went pretty deep. She also had good tongue-action but there was no used of her hands (probably because nearly all my shaft was in her mouth so there wasn’t much left to hold on to).

After a while Nicky moved down my shaft to suck on my balls and then lick my perineum. She then went further and started rimming me while stroking my cock.

I got her to stop so I could turn over and kneel on all-fours and she continued playing the rusty trombone – lovely.

I turned over for some more BJ before asking for some 69 and she moved round.

I wasn’t getting much reaction out of her but her BJ was so good that I had to get her to dismount and, after a bit more BJ, I got her to lie down for some DATY.

Again Nicky was quiet while I licked her, and I was thinking of stopping, but I noticed she started breathing more deeply so I kept going and I was glad I did. Nicky had a very intense orgasm – shuddering before she pushed my head away and then going taut and having spasms and not letting me touch her for a good while. She also changed the sheet on top of the bed as it had some damp patches.

A bit more BJ before I asked her to get a condom and she happily confirmed I could later cum in her mouth.

Nicky rode me well, Asian-style, with lots of flesh-on-flesh slapping noises and lovely eye-contact. She also licked her lips and when I stroked her face she sucked on my thumb – very sexy.

Nicky tired after a while so I suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed. The bed in this room is quite high but Nicky stood on the floor and bent over it, making herself just the right height and this was very good as she has a nice butt.

I could have cum like that but I asked her to lie down for some mish. This was great as she is pretty and we had some DFKing as she held her legs in the air.

Time for the CIM and I lay down and Nicky went back between my knees. This time there was some hand-action and it wasn’t long before I came. She went on sucking me for a good while before I had to get her to stop and she spat in a tissue.

After Nicky had had a quick shower I got her to lie in my arms and we had a good chat. She said she was from Shanghai and has been here about three years and studied English from primary school onwards.

I asked her age and she said 25. It’s hard to say – she certainly looks young to me (and I’m hopeless with their ages) but I’d guess she’s a bit older than that. But who cares – she looks very good.

Nicky said she works at 327 on Fridays and Saturdays and also at 13 Minto (Mondays and Wednesdays (?) and I think she said she is also called Nicky there).

No rush to get rid of me but I pointed to the clock and showered and dressed.

She led me to the front door and I told Kiki that I was taking Nicky home with me.

Before I left I had a chat with Kiki and the other girls in the day-room – an old friend Sakura and Christine (Christina?), an OK looking lady in a sexy teddy.

I like this shop and I think I’ll have a few more visits.

Senior Member(無間使者) Sweetdreams's Avatar
    Thanks brother good review
    My radar. Does the shop has WeChat that photos shown?
    Hold your head up
    Keep your head up, movin' on
    Hold your…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For a moment I thought you find Five Dock Nicky that you speak so highly of...

Another common playground we have. I been there before but exclusively seeing Chris (know as Alice here). Until she stop rostering here and I stop going.

Looks like time to give it a go again!! Thanks!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetdreams View Post
    Does the shop has WeChat that photos shown?
    Sorry, don't know. Don't use WeChat myself. I suggest you phone and ask.

Fred