Thread: Mellisa 10/10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mellisa 10/10

Establishment: 227 NSM
    Rates : $75/60 minutes + $100 (extras)

Person's Name : Mellisa
    Size/shape : Trendy super gorgeous looking, Smooth pale, Long hair and sexy body with some meat (not totally skinny)
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese/Cantonese good English
    Services Provided : Exotic Relaxation Massage, NHJ CBJ
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes, 10/10

Let me preface by saying this was my first NSM experience, I walked in and having visited many other not so clean establishments was ushered quite quickly into a room to wait for Mellisa, it's easier to make a booking via WeChat/Phone Number rather than walk-in.

Having said that, I liken this experience to those Korean Massage Parlours (i.e. Midas/Juliets) rather than a normal off the street experience. Part 1 was amazing, she knew exactly where the knots were and I honestly dozed off for a bit (lol), lots of touching and partnered with some pretty relaxing music - I wasn't expecting that level of comfort.

Part 2 was where she shined, she deepthroated me to heaven and all I can say is.. WOW! 10/10 I definitely can't wait to go back to NSM!

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kaitenx View Post
    Establishment: 227 NSM
    Rates : $75/60 minutes + $100 (extras)

Person's Name : Mellisa
    Size/shape : Trendy super gorgeous looking, Smooth pale, Long hair and sexy body with some meat (not totally skinny)
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese/Cantonese good English
    Services Provided : Exotic Relaxation Massage, NHJ CBJ
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes, 10/10

Let me preface by saying this was my first NSM experience, I walked in and having visited many other not so clean establishments was ushered quite quickly into a room to wait for Mellisa, it's easier to make a booking via WeChat/Phone Number rather than walk-in.

Having said that, I liken this experience to those Korean Massage Parlours (i.e. Midas/Juliets) rather than a normal off the street experience. Part 1 was amazing, she knew exactly where the knots were and I honestly dozed off for a bit (lol), lots of touching and partnered with some pretty relaxing music - I wasn't expecting that level of comfort.

Part 2 was where she shined, she deepthroated me to heaven and all I can say is.. WOW! 10/10 I definitely can't wait to go back to NSM!
    Thanks for your compliments of Mellisa services
    Please come again

Busty Mellisa working today
    Please call for booking

☎️ : (02) 9743 3401
    0468 388 823

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i have seen her before and i really doubt she is 20 years old........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rubztugzme View Post
    i have seen her before and i really doubt she is 20 years old........
    I would think she is around 18.

Shop Owner
    Busty 🌸 Mellisa working today
    Please call for booking

☎️ : (02) 9743 3401
    0468 388 823