Person's Name : Melissa
Size/shape : 169cm, size 8, D cup, nice slim figure, long legs, milky white skin, very beautiful face and elegant.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese good English

Establishment : 227 North Strathfield Massage
Date of Visit : 15.05.2021
Wechat ID: twinklestar227
Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
Phone : (02) 9743 3401
Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm
Rates : Remedial massage 30 minutes $40, 45 minutes $55, 60 minutes $65

Services Provided: Massage NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes Beautiful lady and GFE

My experience/comments :
Checked out 227NSM WeChat booked either Ivy or Melissa, day before based on photos as real photos taken in the shop.

Arrived early as all room taken but room 5 secured for me 😂. Receptionist Jennifer came to the room to settle paperwork and have some good chat with this service oriented mixed Taiwanese & Thai lady, usually rostered on Friday. Jennifer is one of my regular, bloody good massage as well as part 2, solo HJ while facing down. Have to had good stamina and endurance otherwise will waived those important part 😝.

Melissa walked in and Jennifer let us have fun time 😆. Door locked and I opened my arm, Melissa gave me warm hug and jumped on me unexpectedly 😓with both long legs wrapped my waist. For her safety, I held on her bum..I asked can we disrobed before we continued our session..

During our conversation, I asked her whether she is from Malaysia or Singapore as I picked up some accent belong to those countries? Melissa mentioned she was born in China but grew up in Singapore near Sentosa before arriving Sydney.

(Change my routines)

Good massage as she learned from Thai masseuse. Watching from wall mirrors, beautiful model body, tall, slim, long straight hair, pretty face, D cups, clean shaved.

Melissa tongue 👅works, catbathing me from chest to thighs, that feeling was so GOOD 😊cum me quick as too excited 😆. Cleaned me off, tidy the room and goodbye hug before I walked out the room. Melissa’s perfume smell nice but gave me worries as I smell her 😢. Left as happy man 😃YMMV.