Thread: Lily, one of the best HJ I've experienced

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lily, one of the best HJ I've experienced

I've just finished a one hour booking with Lily.

Lily is Vietnamese and moderate height, she is also very good looking, with C cup boobs.

The massage part was very good, it was both relaxing and sensual with just the slightest hint of what was to come later.

When she asked me to turn over, she gave me a head massage which was wonderful.

Then the "main game" started and she took off her dress to reveal a body which is close to perfect. She then started work on my cock. Her strokes started off being very slight and soft, then over about the next 10 minutes she built the intensity. She didn't seem to like me trying to touch her pussy which would normally be a big minus for me, however, the hand job was so good, I just lay back and let her do all of the work.

She used a variety of different stroking techniques, mostly two handed. At one point she had my cock in both of her hands and she was stroking the underside of the head with both her thumbs. It was amazing. From there the intensity kept on building. If it seemed like I was going to come, she would lower the intensity slightly. She wanted to give me maximum pleasure.

Eventually, I came. The really good thing was, she then changed to a much gentler stroking which seemed to go on for ages.

At the end of all, from the expression on her face, she seemed to have enjoyed the experience also.

Recommended.

Banned
    Thanks for sharing.

Banned
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/

New girl every day! From Australia, France, South America, Ireland, Malaysia, Philippines South Korea, China, Nepal, India, Mongolia, and so on

Now real prostate massage is available in store.

Banned
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/

New girl every day! From Australia, France, South America, Ireland, Malaysia, Philippines South Korea, China, Nepal, India, Mongolia, and so on

Now real prostate massage is available in store.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'll definitely be checking this out