Thread: J Juri, not quite what I was hoping

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Juri, not quite what I was hoping

So, I was hoping to score one of the 2 new Japanese girls at Ginza (One of Which has been fully booked every single day since starting at Ginza about 4 days ago- Her name is Hibiki, who, after some assumed mistreatment by morons, went 'Asian only'... )

So, to cut the long story of planning to book my first ever Japanese punt short, I ended up picking J Juri, based on the reviews that praised her attitude and her curves. Now, about said curves. I am a very visual guy , and If I don't like what I see, it is a huge turn off. Now, Juri is indeed curvy, meaning she carries about 5-10 Kg extra weight, which is not really a lot, however, those c-d boobs are also beginning to give in to gravity, and the overall image, at least for me, becomes not that attractive.

On the Flip side, she indeed has a great attitude, and is really into the session. Her oral skills are very good! I usually don't get turned on much by oral but her technique was remarkable. After Rd1 was completed in Mish, we had some rest time, chatting about life and stuff, again, a pleasant girl!

Rd2 had a fun twist: The condoms she brough to the room were very tight (I definitely don't have a big dick, for the record) and So I asked her to allow me to use one I had with me in my backpack. My condom, however, was a ribbed one. As soon as I entered her, she released a mini scream and from there on she became quite vocal all the way to the end (Rather different from round 1). Just as I came her whole body started shaking too, she came too! that was a nice bonus for sure!

Overall it was a nice session with a girl I would not have picked if it was a line-up.

One more thing: We were in room 8 (the one at the very end of the corridor) and it was reeking from cigarette smoke, it was absolutely terrible, had to spray some cologne everywhere to make it bearable. The girl is also a smoker, but she did her best to cover the taste.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    Can you elaborate on that?
    Non-asians with a wide girth cock or large domed donger