Wink Yuki - Simply Stunnnig

Name : Yuki

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit: Aprill 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://64alexander.com.au/yuki-3/

Phone : 02 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10am to late..

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape: Classic gorgeous elegant look, thin, really well balanced natural body, long legs and soft creamy skin.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, 69, COB, FS, Gold,Diamond

Recommend? Totally

64 is back under the previous management who have recently come back and brought with them a great new selection of great girls. I must say that they havent missed with their recommendations for me so far, and Yuki is absolutely no exception.
    Walking into the room I was immediately impressed with the traditional elegant look of Yuki, really surprisingly gorgeous, with an intoxicating smile.

YMMV…. But … I’m not usually one to be concerned with the level of English, or ability to have a conversation, but in this case it was refreshing to be able to have a chat without pulling out Google, and her personality matched her looks, such a nice girl to spend a few hours with.

I prefer having an experience that is individual, and not trying to replicate a review, so this is another of mine that wont read like a letter to Hustler, and more like a recommendation to Choose your own adventure.

Of course what’s a review without a review?

Yuki’s BBBJ is top shelf, soft, deep and quite mesmerising, and great eye contact with my shaft disappearing into her beautiful face, - one of my favourite things, right along with hardening up in the mouth as the BJ starts, both of which she did so very well.

On to the main event... such a tight body... - all over, full of energy and an incredible ton of fun. Knowing I’m not the only one, but theres something I really enjoy about tightly wrapping up a gorgeous girl wrapped in a tight body to climax shaking and wriggling underneath me multiple times until I’m ready to join her.

As with any other punt, you get back what you put in, and if you match with Yuki and click, then youre in for a great time

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Open 7 days from 10am to late
    Discrete side entrance with onsite parking

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Yuki is always worth seeing I have to admit I don't like the new pricing and why won't the shop say what you get in each level of pricing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are the photos genuine and does standard service include BBBJ? Is she shaved?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Yuki does not like her customers posting on this site.
    She is usually shaven and for me she does BBBJ did tell me it was extra went I went to give her the extra she said you are long term customer so not extra.

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry Yuki - Simply Stunnnig

Yuki is lovely, she is the pick of the girls at 64 at the moment, great smile, body and face and great service. Its hard to imagine anyone not liking her. Pity she works at 64 however as no matter how good she is and how much i would like to see her, i will never step foot in this place again.