Name : Yuki

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit: Aprill 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://64alexander.com.au/yuki-3/

Phone : 02 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10am to late..

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape: Classic gorgeous elegant look, thin, really well balanced natural body, long legs and soft creamy skin.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, 69, COB, FS, Gold,Diamond

Recommend? Totally

64 is back under the previous management who have recently come back and brought with them a great new selection of great girls. I must say that they havent missed with their recommendations for me so far, and Yuki is absolutely no exception.
Walking into the room I was immediately impressed with the traditional elegant look of Yuki, really surprisingly gorgeous, with an intoxicating smile.

YMMV…. But … I’m not usually one to be concerned with the level of English, or ability to have a conversation, but in this case it was refreshing to be able to have a chat without pulling out Google, and her personality matched her looks, such a nice girl to spend a few hours with.

I prefer having an experience that is individual, and not trying to replicate a review, so this is another of mine that wont read like a letter to Hustler, and more like a recommendation to Choose your own adventure.

Of course what’s a review without a review?

Yuki’s BBBJ is top shelf, soft, deep and quite mesmerising, and great eye contact with my shaft disappearing into her beautiful face, - one of my favourite things, right along with hardening up in the mouth as the BJ starts, both of which she did so very well.

On to the main event... such a tight body... - all over, full of energy and an incredible ton of fun. Knowing I’m not the only one, but theres something I really enjoy about tightly wrapping up a gorgeous girl wrapped in a tight body to climax shaking and wriggling underneath me multiple times until I’m ready to join her.

As with any other punt, you get back what you put in, and if you match with Yuki and click, then youre in for a great time