Thread: C Alexia - Beware

Junior Member(有D料到)

Exclamation C Alexia - Beware

Person's Name: Alexia

Establishment: 479 Elizabeth St

Date of Visit: Apr 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Ginza, few minutes walk from Central Station

Phone: 0416 020 278

Rates: 260

Size/shape: 6

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese Mandarin

Services Provided: bbbj, cowgirl, mish

Value for money/recommend? : No

About: (YMMV)

The place - Room 7 again.

The girl - Over done cosmetic surgery face. I think the skull restructuring was overdone and the face looks a bit too pointy, a bit like this 👽 Personal observation only, some people may find it attractive. Maybe she was tired (booking was about 3 hours after her start of day), she wasn't into talking or providing services. Doing the minimal to get by.

Main event - I entered the room first, Alexia came in and we shower together. Short bbbj in the shower, she was not into it, feels like she was just checking off a tickbox.

Went onto the bed after drying ourselves. Started with a soft massage, then a long cat bath. Cat bath was about 15 mins.

Then it was the next item on the checklist, BBBJ. Every few seconds she had to do a tissue spit. At the end of the bbbj, she literally emptied a box of tissue.

Main event began with cowgirl, then missionary finished. Turned her face when I tried to kiss, I didn't force it and just got the job done.

Overall I would say avoid her at all cost.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Same experience as me. Long long shower.

A very long back boob rub and a long cat bath.

I still gave her a 3-3.5 because I thought her body was smoking. Nice petite skinny body, which is what I liked. Yep lots of tissues and no DFK.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Wow. That’s 3 strikes from 3 posts. Is anyone going to offer a counter view of Alexia?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It seems like you can count the good girls working at Ginza on one hand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will repeat what I have said before about a dozen times. Stick with J girls, gents, avoid C girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It really depends on the girl. Its why it's a punt. Never a guaranteed thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, I am yet to have a bad punt with a J girl. And besides, it isn't all chance - one can absolutely hedge their risk.

C girls seem to have that princess syndrome - as if they're doing you a favour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by chickbreaker View Post
    Well, I am yet to have a bad punt with a J girl. And besides, it isn't all chance - one can absolutely hedge their risk.

C girls seem to have that princess syndrome - as if they're doing you a favour.
    Those Chinese chicks like Caucasian cocks, I reckon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Wow. That’s 3 strikes from 3 posts. Is anyone going to offer a counter view of Alexia?
    I can add 4 from 4. She also gave me long shower and 20min catbath lol. But hey she was a PYT and i enjoyed her company. But yes shes prob just lazy. She gave me her wechat without me even asking. She is very bored in Sydney so you may get more luck offline instead. She would ask me to hang out and im no stud.

Banned
    Alexia is certainly a very emotional C-girl. I saw her once long time ago but don’t her blond hair look and her emotional behavior so won’t repeat. The service she gave that time was however up to standard though not great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol to the pointy chin 👽 She is one of my favourite because she has a smoking body for a petite girl. Just need to control the shower time and cat bath then you can pump her twice within the hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Lol to the pointy chin �� She is one of my favourite because she has a smoking body for a petite girl. Just need to control the shower time and cat bath then you can pump her twice within the hour.
    Agreed time control and self esteem and mainly 60 minutes with 2 shots received but not always and depending with some ML as well, right?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Lol to the pointy chin 👽 She is one of my favourite because she has a smoking body for a petite girl. Just need to control the shower time and cat bath then you can pump her twice within the hour.
    I'm a huge DFK man so if no DFK then like it's not too good for me. Also tissues is a big turn off.

She was a sexy little thing though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Every time I went there with no booking, she was offered. Starting to wonder why she wasn't booked every time I went. Also, I really hate the tissue thing.