Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When you go to the brothel, do you tell the reception that you're a AR writer?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

When you go to the brothel, do you tell the reception that you're a AR writer?

So guys a general question here. When you see a girl at a brothel. Do you tell them that you write ARs for aus99? Does that give you better service?

Personally I like to go to a brothel anonymously so that I don't get special treatment from a girl because the shop thinks I'm gonna write a good AR. Whenever I think of that I think of the south park yelp reviewer episode.

https://youtu.be/3Yk9Uk4FqBE

Although I get why some people do. Getting better service is always a plus but it would suck if the girl doesn't provide that same level of service to others if you've already reviewed them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What’s your purpose to tell them that?
    I think pp who does that usually tight ass or hassle. They want better service but at cheaper prices as they expect owner will be pressured to treat them special. Using customer’s power for their own benefit. The girls also hate those guys, actually. Just like they don’t really like the guys who are close to their bosses, those guys come and say “hey, I’m your boss’ friend so you need to look after me or I will tell your boss that you’re bad staff”.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea I know. I personally go incognito. Prefer for them not to recognise me. One of the reasons I also prefer to do walk ins.

Just curious as to whether people do it.

Banned
    Another dumb thread............

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Another dumb thread............
    I learn from the best hahaha. You're my inspiration.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never. In places I go, most ladies hardly talk english. I don't think they even know about this forum or care.

Sent from my SM-N985F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Think people have their ideas of special treatment a bit skewed if!
    How, you would think that your getting better service if they knew you were an AR writer makes me cringe.
    To even suggest that to a shop or employee implies to me that you"d have to be at the bottom of the food chain in all aspects of your miserable inhabitance of this planet

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    So guys a general question here. When you see a girl at a brothel. Do you tell them that you write ARs for aus99? Does that give you better service?

Personally I like to go to a brothel anonymously so that I don't get special treatment from a girl because the shop thinks I'm gonna write a good AR. Whenever I think of that I think of the south park yelp reviewer episode.

Although I get why some people do. Getting better service is always a plus but it would suck if the girl doesn't provide that same level of service to others if you've already reviewed them.
    I'd personally wouldn't. I know of some owners/managers of shops where a bad review that affects their business wouldn't be look on too kindly by them, would be asking for trouble when you walk into that door again to "review another girl"

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    What’s your purpose to tell them that?
    I think pp who does that usually tight ass or hassle. They want better service but at cheaper prices as they expect owner will be pressured to treat them special. Using customer’s power for their own benefit. The girls also hate those guys, actually. Just like they don’t really like the guys who are close to their bosses, those guys come and say “hey, I’m your boss’ friend so you need to look after me or I will tell your boss that you’re bad staff”.
    Yeah agree. I see no point to mentioning. It's a bit like the old "Do you know who I am?" style nonsense, of which I am not a fan.
    Even the shops where I know the owners I don't mention any of that stuff to the girls and I certainly woukd never mention it as I walk in to a new shop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    My regular shop and it’s girls love my reviews. There a couple of girls who don’t want details published and I always respect that. I am always treated well but I do t demand anything extra.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

Personally I wouldn’t, even worse would be asking shop for a discount on the promise of writing a good review. If you feel you had a good or bad experience write a review, why the need to big note to the shop u write reviews.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    My regular shop and it’s girls love my reviews. There a couple of girls who don’t want details published and I always respect that. I am always treated well but I do t demand anything extra.
    My regular shop and girls barely speak english))

Sent from my SM-N985F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think there is a couple of tools here that do this, post bullshit continuous reviews pumping places up in exchange for discounts and freebies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How exactly does one introduce themselves as an erudite reviewer?

Good morn to you ma'am. I, Punter McPunter, am a well travelled connoisseur of the ladies. May I partake in some of your top shelf puss? I'm sure that my reputation precedes me so for a free hour I am sure to bring you and your dear damsel fame and fortune on such a respectable publication as aus99forum.

I have an internal rating system. Anything 9 n above I only share with friends. Anything from 7-8 I will ask the girl first. I cbfed writing bad reviews but I remember the bad experience and just trash the girl when I have the chance lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends if you write good and bad reviews. Any negative feedback and you would not be welcome back. They would probably beat the shit outa you next time lol. Just keep to the forum and remain anonymous to avoid trouble. Also never be too harsh with your reviews. Try and be constructive. If you have a good girl tell the mamasan. Same if you get a bad one. They listen and care about their business

Banned
    AR for Deliveroo
    The driver's are revolting and stink.
    They walk around sweaty pushing around their grubby bike's. And then give your order's with unwashed hand's with tampered container's.
    Who want's Ecoli , Salmonella, Ptomaire poisoning with their order 's.
    No thanks.
    Filthy Peasant's.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    AR for Deliveroo
    They walk around sweaty pushing around their grubby bike's. And then give your order's with unwashed hand's with tampered container's.
    No thanks.
    Filthy Peasant's.
    "Ptomaine"...Learn to spell if you are going to post more creepy crap! "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool then to open it and remove all doubt" -Mark Twain-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    AR for Deliveroo
    No thanks.
    Filthy Peasant's.
    You can always cook your own food.

Banned
    Bad idea, even worse if you have no idea how to construct a meaningful sentence, understand subtext or know who Murakami is.

WANKER a more apt description.

I say that with caveats.

Some shops will encourage you to write AR’s , for their gain . What do you receive ?

Some girls will be clearly shocked and worried by knowing you write a review . Others may feel differently . But what do you gain ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast