Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wakako After Report- High Noon

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Red face Wakako After Report- High Noon

Today I met with Wakako for the second time. The first was a May 3rd. This was her second day and I am kicking myself that I was OS and iExperiment got in there on the first day with his shower scene. I post this report as my first is no longer on the forum.

Firstly, all of Yamada’s girls have a great attitude, are always smiling (except in the photos he sends), dress fashionably and arrive on time. Oh, I think they all love sex too! Why are Japanese girls so horny?

Wakako looks like an 18yo cheeky Japanese girl that normally works in a dress shop and is into fashion. And that’s exactly what she is and does. She has a very cute face, medium brown hair down her back and a slim body with fantastic B+/C- boobs.

If you have seen the photos and not the real thing then delete them because she looks so much better in the flesh.
    We kissed and she said “I missed you, I wanted to see you again”. It’s hard to believe such an inexperienced and innocent girl can make up stuff like that. Anyway, it worked on me and I’m going to believe it.

Like all good, cheeky 18 year old girls, she got her little purse out and led me to the bedroom.

We unbuttoned her dress to reveal a bright red bra and it came back to me about how good these boobs really are. They are perfect to me and scream “EIGHTEEN!” . I remember last time that Wakako had apologised that her pussy was unshaven, saying it was not part of Japanese culture to trim. Well, she had given me an early birthday present with a freshly shaven pussy today. That trim body with no pussy hair was turning me on so it all began to explode on the bed with DATY. I could feel how small her pussy was as my finger was strangled every few moments to the accompaniment of loud sighs and an eventual “I’m cumming”.

Ok, the next bit was really good. BBBJ commenced and I concentrated on that arse in the air and those great boobs that I could see beyond her long straight hair cascading across her face.

It took me a while to actually concentrate on what Wakako was doing. It was a deep throat as good as Lungor could do. But she was very slow and methodical and relaxed. She just moved her head back and forth a few millimetres slowly. This went on for a long time and she gave no signs that she would not be happy doing this for the hour. It’s the kind of blow job you would want as you relax and read the newspaper on a Sunday morning. I absolutely loved it- recommended.

Next we started in mish and I enjoyed the way that those legs could go as far apart as I pushed them and as high toward her head as I wanted. I turned her around like a chicken on a rotisserie, pausing at each increment for a few minutes to pound away. By her reaction I was thinking that each position must be her favourite. This scene ends with her flat on her stomach with me like an angry lion pounding her from behind, her head turned around for passionate kissing.

I’m getting pretty hot by this stage with sweat beginning to form. We start on cowgirl and I’ve got one hand on her clit and one on her right breast. I instinctively move the clit hand to the spare breast, that’s how good they are. After this I go for a bit more DATY as I’m a real fan of this, esp if it’s a blank (bald) canvas.

I’m always a little hesitant to bring up the subject of CIM. Seasoned punters will know that sometimes the reaction can be less than desirable and it usually starts with a confused look that turns to horror when you describe what the C, I & M stand for. I usually follow this with

“oh but I never do that.”

This was not the case today.

Well, I just said to Wakako “do you want me to cum in your pussy...” (with condom) and she said “yes” with a smile. “Or your mouth?” I continued. She said that was fine with just as much enthusiasm and I confirmed a second time.

So back to the long and slow deep throat thing that I so loved earlier. I enjoyed this for a good five minutes before the pace increased just a little. It was enough to tip me over the edge. It was one of those slow and totally satisfying situations, not a fast and furious cum.

Wakako’s mouth hung around on the end of Little Max long enough to let me know this is something that she enjoyed not beared.

After she cleaned up we stood, kissing and cuddling remembering as much as we could about each other from three weeks before. That I even mentioned Okinowa caused her to thank me.

We made promises about how soon our next date would be and how much we would miss each other the second the door closes. It’s all about experiences and this was a wonderful one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Max impact - did u ever see deep impact? If so, who is prettier - wakako or deep impact?

Deep Impact was truly beautiful. So much I dont want to think of her. Like Marilyn Monroe she was taken from us too soon.

Wakako is like the cheeky and cute young thing that I see at World Square walking in and out of dress shops. And then I want to punt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Deep Impact was truly beautiful. So much I dont want to think of her. Like Marilyn Monroe she was taken from us too soon.

Wakako is like the cheeky and cute young thing that I see at World Square walking in and out of dress shops. And then I want to punt.
    I think she is much better looking now or maybe I saw the wrong girl today I though I bump into her but ofcourse I did not say hi I just look from the corner of my eyes as we were on the lift, I think it was her but not sure but if it is her she lost weight ?? can you tell me if she lost her baby fat a bit Maxy ???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If her dt bbbj is as good as lungor, she is indeed a wonder. Great AR bro impact - thanks!

Yeh, I had a good look and she has a very flat tummy, so she must have lost weight. She still says she wants to lose more but I think she's fine right now.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by abacab View Post
    If her dt bbbj is as good as lungor, she is indeed a wonder. Great AR bro impact - thanks!
    Mr abacab

WAKAKO is still 18yo sir, i hope she will be super DTBBBJ girl. trained by Punter sir.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yamada View Post
    Mr abacab

WAKAKO is still 18yo sir, i hope she will be super DTBBBJ girl. trained by Punter sir.
    Mr Yamada is her personal trainer, sir
    He is do a private inspection every day, sir

Shop Owner
    I would like to look after , but she is very at famous at moment, not let me to do lecture class.

18yo japanese girl who doesnot want to fuck with her^^

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Mr Yamada is her personal trainer, sir
    He is do a private inspection every day, sir
    Have you seen her Travelmate ?? if not yet You should see her she is one cute babe make me smile thinking about her one of those before Max write her off

Banned
    I haven't tried this place. Do they have a web site?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just tried this girl this afternoon. I can confirm bro MI's report. She is indeed much cuter than pictures suggested. one of the nicer boobs I've seen from an outcall girl. cute American accent, great BBBJ and tight pussy. overall, very good experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ics View Post
    Just tried this girl this afternoon. I can confirm bro MI's report. She is indeed much cuter than pictures suggested. one of the nicer boobs I've seen from an outcall girl. cute American accent, great BBBJ and tight pussy. overall, very good experience.
    Well I appreciate your affirmation of my report but I can't help feeling great jealousy. Only that I had my best session with Iku yet today that keeps me sane. Goodbye Iku, see you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    Have you seen her Travelmate ?? if not yet You should see her she is one cute babe make me smile thinking about her one of those before Max write her off
    Only cos I was on a plane iExperiment :-)

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    Mr IEperiment

I would like to be her personal trainer and i already asked her, she refuse and spit my shoes ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Niceman 123 View Post
    Bro. IExperiment, the Japanese girl's name is Travelmaid not Travelmate. She is a Japanese girl serving you like a maid instead of travelling with you like your mate.
    lol damn I am lost I was asking Travelmate to see this girl Wakiko I though he was interested in her. Is there a new girl call travelmaid ?? I miss this one.

to max impact
    so which one is better Lun or Wakako bro?

Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    to max impact
    so which one is better Lun or Wakako bro?
    I seriously can't answer this. They are both a cute as a button. Lungor has more experience than Wakako. Why choose? I've seen Lungor many times and Wakako twice.

For that reason Wakako will be my next target.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    personally, wakako is much cuter than lungor...and did i mention larger cups?

Quote Originally Posted by Niceman 123 View Post
    Bro. IExperiment, the Japanese girl's name is Travelmaid not Travelmate. She is a Japanese girl serving you like a maid instead of travelling with you like your mate.
    Haha, very soon, every senior member from the forum will have an out call WL named after you.......why, why, why??

Did those agency enjoy watching brothers fucking one another - at least in their names sake!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast