Chanel at 327 Riverwood - a lovely bubbly girl and good service

Person's Name : Chanel

Establishment : 327a Riverwood

Date of Visit : 17/5/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 327A Riverwood Best Brothel In Sydney

Phone : 9584 2751

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure (not fat), C-cups, couple of tatts, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFKing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - lovely bubbly girl and good service

My experience/comments : On Friday evening, having just posted my review of Nicky, I was thinking about the high quality of the girls I know at 327 so I checked some reviews on another forum and called Kiki to book Chanel for today.

Turned up and flirted with the lovely Kiki while she led me to the room.

I was in the shower when Chanel entered. She has a pretty face and was wearing a short grey dress with a low-cut back over a white g-string.

Chanel was immediately bubbly, cheerful and friendly and her English is very good.

I lay down and she stripped. She has a curvy figure (not fat) with C-cups and a couple of tattoos on her stomach and was fully and freshly shaved.

After some light kissing and a bit of a catbath Chanel knelt between my legs and started licking my balls and perineum.

She then worked her way up my shaft and started a very good BBBJ. There was no hint of teeth, plenty of saliva, good suction, good use of the hands, nice eye-contact and no interruptions.

I let this go on for a good while before asking for some 69.

This was good and it wasn’t long before Chanel squirmed away giggling and saying she’d cum and being complimentary about my tongue. She said she didn’t want to cum again as it made her tired and she had to work all day but I joked “I don’t care”.

More lovely BJ and I was overheating so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

She has a nice pussy and it was really wet but she stopped me when I went to insert a finger, saying “Tongue only”.

She soon pushed me away as she came again and wouldn’t let me touch her for a while so we lay in each other’s arms while she stroked my cock.

A bit more BJ and Chanel said she wanted to fuck and got a condom. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she said “Not today” and pointed to her tongue and said there was a problem but I couldn’t understand exactly what. (Odd since my cock had been in her mouth for most of the last half an hour.)

We started with some cowgirl and Chanel rode me really well and, as I’d been so worked up during the session, I couldn’t stop myself and squirted way sooner than I would have preferred.

Chanel tidied me up and we had a chat. She said she has been in Australia for a couple of years and works at 327 Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays and didn’t work anywhere else.

She said she was from Chongqing and we talked about her hometown as I’d visited there a few years ago.

We were over time before she showered and then it was my turn.

A farewell hug and kiss and Chanel led me to the back door but I went into the dayroom and had another chat with Kiki.

There was another girl there who looked familiar. She said her name was Mia and, when I asked whether she also worked at Bonza, she said she did and said she remembered me. (She also works at 78a, as Mia or Miya at both those places, and she is very good.)

Unfortunately Pamela was busy so I couldn’t have another chat with her and I was told the other girl working today was called Yuyu (or Yoyo).

This shop does have some very good girls!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Chanel at the end of last year. She is quite pretty, C cup, accommodating. Mid 30s, didn’t try CIM. A few girls also work/worked at Bonza

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Chanel was the most beautiful lady there, have not seen her around for months

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Chanel works on Fridays, had a nice session with her yesterday
    She's the best looking lady at this shop by quite a margin...
    She's a pleasant lady (perhaps a little disinterested and mechanical but maybe Friday's are busy)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This place is good way better then the place across the road