Thread: Nana - mediocre first time experience but great massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nana - mediocre first time experience but great massage

After doing some more research on AR and listening to some advice from everyone, I decided to take a step into the world of FS. Saw a lot of good reviews about Selina from n5m so I booked her in on WeChat the night before, unfortunately it turns out she was going to be late so my booking was cancelled. So Nana was the next option.

Go to the place, paid up and chilled around until Nana stepped in the room, she looked similar to her photo, small with some curves, but has some rolls. Hopped in the shower she cleans me up good, then we jump on the bed with some bbbj. The bbbj was a bit soft for my liking but still okay. Did some 69 and she didn’t seem to want to be fingered after she moved away when I tried to, understandable so I stopped. Then I tried to play with her boobs and nipples and she would move away as well, from other reviews she sounded like she would be fine with it, but I guess YMMV. Moved on to some cow girl, she had a very delicate and small pussy, which was nice had a nice grip to it, her kissing was small pecks which was good, no dfk which was a disappointment considering I paid for diamond and then she ended up getting tired quickly and asked for mish. During mish she didn’t seem so interested in it, and I just quickly blew in the dom and just felt the experience was a bit off. Hopped into the shower and cleaned up once more and there was still a bit of time left.

Jumped back on to the bed, and she asked if I wanted a massage, before rd2. This was where I was pleasantly surprised, the service before was mediocre, but the massage was surprisingly great, good firm massage and cleared up some of the knots in my back. I woulda preferred the massage for the rest of the session, but she asked me to turn around and bbbj again, dommed up and tried some doggy, she wasn’t too enthusiastic with it, and gave me hj and bbbj to try and get me to cum, but to no avail as I just wasn’t too into it and the alarm rang.

Personally would not go for her again, but if you are looking for a nice massage, not a bad choice. Small hiccup my new adventure into FS, but it shall continue.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is she a B or a C? in the photos, her tits looks big

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    is she a B or a C? in the photos, her tits looks big
    She’s a B, I think it might be push up bra in the photos