Establishment: 88A Artarmon Massage
Date of Visit: Mid-April 2021
Business Hours: 10AM - 8PM

Rates 45min ($55) +BJ
Size/ Shape: Petite, Slender, probably around 5ft
Nationality/Ethnicity: Chinese
Value for Money/Recommended? Yeah, had a fun time

My experience:

I would have to say this one was fun, booked pretty quickly through their WeChat as she was recommended by the receptionist. She definitely gives me some good choices when I ask. Anyways popped in after work, had a quick chat with the receptionist and was quickly directed to the room.

Was given a bottle of water and undressed quickly. 2 knocks later, Iris had entered the room and was looking delicious. Short brown hair, pretty face, petite and looking fine. I would probably say she’s a teaser because as soon as she came in, she had a play of my balls. Massage was decent, pretty frustrating though as her hands kept coming back to cock and balls.

At that point I needed some release and asked for some early fun. As I was turning over, she was already naked caressing my magic wand. Asked for a BJ and was quickly dom'd up. She started licking everything in sight, started from the nips and slowly ended at my thigh, then to the balls. She must of had a Dyson in her mouth because she was sucking and slurping all over those balls, eventually her tongue made it up to the bottom of the shaft. At that point she was licking in long strides, from bottom to top, and top to bottom. At the top, her mouth would slide as far down she could on my cock, fuck it was almost heaven. Her pace was getting faster while her hand was giving me a handy. Couldn’t handle it any longer and finally blew my load.