Establishment: 88A Artarmon Massage
    Date of Visit: Mid-April 2021
    Business Hours: 10AM - 8PM

Rates 45min ($55) +BJ
    Size/ Shape: Petite, Slender, probably around 5ft
    Nationality/Ethnicity: Chinese
    Value for Money/Recommended? Yeah, had a fun time

My experience:

I would have to say this one was fun, booked pretty quickly through their WeChat as she was recommended by the receptionist. She definitely gives me some good choices when I ask. Anyways popped in after work, had a quick chat with the receptionist and was quickly directed to the room.

Was given a bottle of water and undressed quickly. 2 knocks later, Iris had entered the room and was looking delicious. Short brown hair, pretty face, petite and looking fine. I would probably say she’s a teaser because as soon as she came in, she had a play of my balls. Massage was decent, pretty frustrating though as her hands kept coming back to cock and balls.

At that point I needed some release and asked for some early fun. As I was turning over, she was already naked caressing my magic wand. Asked for a BJ and was quickly dom'd up. She started licking everything in sight, started from the nips and slowly ended at my thigh, then to the balls. She must of had a Dyson in her mouth because she was sucking and slurping all over those balls, eventually her tongue made it up to the bottom of the shaft. At that point she was licking in long strides, from bottom to top, and top to bottom. At the top, her mouth would slide as far down she could on my cock, fuck it was almost heaven. Her pace was getting faster while her hand was giving me a handy. Couldn’t handle it any longer and finally blew my load.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi WB,

Again, as a consequence of your AR, I went to 88A and saw Iris. Fuck man, she is a hot sexy little minx. She arrived in the room wearing tiny shorts with black lingerie underneath and a kind of boob tube on the top, presumably to keep her warm or cover her assets. While likely to be over 30, her body is toned, tiny and tight with perfect little breasts (A++ or B-) (western scale) and a lovely little butt with perfectly shaved pussy. Great kisser and excellent BJ. Slightly large nipples, but they are not out of place on her lovely little body. A little slow to start, which was maybe due to us not quite connecting at the start, or maybe due to me being one of her last customers, or both. I saw her usher another customer out before me, so maybe tired. I dunno. But once she got going, she warmed up a little, although remained a little mentally disconnected throughout. That's ok as I was enjoying looking at her and touching her. The pics appear to be 100% accurate for all the girls I have seen so far, either in the rooms or bumped into at Reception.

After we discussed what I was looking for, I had the pleasure of enjoying her service, which although was somewhat technical, was still very enjoyable. Certainly I agree her BJ is great and made sure to let her know I appreciated it. Later on in the hour, I observed she is not as tight as Alin or Amy, but still quite delicious.

This shop seems to have a continuous collection of new girls starting each week, as you have pointed out before and some of them match my preference. The Manager is super helpful and very responsive with (seemingly, so far) no BS. Most unlike many others in her position at other shops. Jenny's descriptions so far have been 100% accurate.

If you like small/petite, slender, attractive, sexy Chinese girls, then it's worth seeing Iris and discussing what you are after.

WM

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Thanks guys for sharing
    Iris sounds good to me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review, good read

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can confirm Iris is worth the visit. She’s very friendly, has a cute demeanour and is service oriented. I can’t comment on her massage as I haven’t sampled it, but I doubt anyone would be disappointed outside of this. I’ll certainly be back to see her

Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    Can confirm Iris is worth the visit. She’s very friendly, has a cute demeanour and is service oriented. I can’t comment on her massage as I haven’t sampled it, but I doubt anyone would be disappointed outside of this. I’ll certainly be back to see her
    Good recommendations will visit

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDongDong View Post
    Thanks for sharing, Seems worth a try
    Hi bro,
    I have seen more than 15 posts in last few days saying thanks for sharing from you.
    Is this all you want to say.
    Travelmate

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Hi bro,
    I have seen more than 15 posts in last few days saying thanks for sharing from you.
    Is this all you want to say.
    Travelmate
    Actually he said something else, on the "what are you listening to now" thread he said "I'm not listening to anything..lol" ....true, As sharp as a bag full of wet mice....................

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been to 88a once in the last month, and service was good from Mandy, although extras were overpriced. Have paused whilst C19 plays out, in meantime making a bucket list. Anyone sampled this year’s MLs there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Person's Name : Iris

Establishment : 88A Artarmon

Moved to private
    Last edited by trick; 25-03-2022 at 06:48 PM. Reason: moved to prviate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What sets iris apart from other girl is her personality. She seemed very eager to please. Loved her skills with her tongue and gave good eye contact while doing her thing! Her BJ was a bit toothy like others mentioned maybe her jaw is a bit too small for my big cock lol. I actually have a pretty average size so perhaps that’s not the reason.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Amazing that she can keep her enthusiasm going year after year … insatiable

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Amazing that she can keep her enthusiasm going year after year … insatiable
    It's good to see she still service the punters who can appreciate her talents despite a few who criticses her...looks like a loss those who wrote her off...specially - Mr Azzkiker

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Our brothers advise that Iris is Liya at Burwood 14, another reason to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Our brothers means is rubbish customers

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    LH, it's common knowledge that Iris/Liya/Rainbow working at 88/14/184 are the same person. The brothers that you keep referring to must he pretty damn slow, if not knowing this already? Lol!

Anyway, grind your axe away if it gives you justice. I don't know what she did to you, but it appears that you really want to rubbish her and just watch her burn in flames. Maybe it's time to let go la...

Byw, so many other MLs for you to rubbish, why don't you start a thread on Greedy MLs that have overcharged LH? There will be alot of Thais that I'm sure you could probably expose... I know quite a few! Lol!

At least I know now you really live up to your name, lonely heart!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Our brothers means is rubbish customers
    Maybe we should start a thread on rubbish customers! Lol! I know I have been like this in the past! Lol!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    LH, it's common knowledge that Iris/Liya/Rainbow working at 88/14/184 are the same person. The brothers that you keep referring to must he pretty damn slow, if not knowing this already? Lol!

Anyway, grind your axe away. I don't know what she did to you, but you really want to destroy her and just watch her burn in flames. Time to let go la...

So many other MLs for you to rubbish, why don't you start a thread on Greedy MLs that have overcharged LH? They'll be alot of Thais that I'm sure you could probably expose... Lol!

At least I know now you really live up to your name, lonely heart!
    I am sure most punters don't know, most people don't have good Intel like yours.

She haven't done anything bad to me, I just simply telling people she is expensive for what she is. If I want to destroy her, there are way more shit I can write.

Dont think she have anything to worry about. Like I say she seem very stable in where she is working now and obviously plenty of water fish likes her. Otherwise she wouldn't have give two days in these shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also visited Iris the other day. She was great, also abit toothy. It would be interested to see her again.

I am sure most punters don't know, most people don't have good Intel like yours.

She haven't done anything bad to me, I just simply telling people she is expensive for what she is. If I want to destroy her, there are way more shit I can write.

Dont think she have anything to worry about. Like I say she seem very stable in where she is working now and obviously plenty of water fish likes her. Otherwise she wouldn't have give two days in these shops.
    Then shut the fvk up..haven't you got better things to do? Fck me you are worse than a girl....how old are you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast