Hi WB,

Again, as a consequence of your AR, I went to 88A and saw Iris. Fuck man, she is a hot sexy little minx. She arrived in the room wearing tiny shorts with black lingerie underneath and a kind of boob tube on the top, presumably to keep her warm or cover her assets. While likely to be over 30, her body is toned, tiny and tight with perfect little breasts (A++ or B-) (western scale) and a lovely little butt with perfectly shaved pussy. Great kisser and excellent BJ. Slightly large nipples, but they are not out of place on her lovely little body. A little slow to start, which was maybe due to us not quite connecting at the start, or maybe due to me being one of her last customers, or both. I saw her usher another customer out before me, so maybe tired. I dunno. But once she got going, she warmed up a little, although remained a little mentally disconnected throughout. That's ok as I was enjoying looking at her and touching her. The pics appear to be 100% accurate for all the girls I have seen so far, either in the rooms or bumped into at Reception.

After we discussed what I was looking for, I had the pleasure of enjoying her service, which although was somewhat technical, was still very enjoyable. Certainly I agree her BJ is great and made sure to let her know I appreciated it. Later on in the hour, I observed she is not as tight as Alin or Amy, but still quite delicious.

This shop seems to have a continuous collection of new girls starting each week, as you have pointed out before and some of them match my preference. The Manager is super helpful and very responsive with (seemingly, so far) no BS. Most unlike many others in her position at other shops. Jenny's descriptions so far have been 100% accurate.

If you like small/petite, slender, attractive, sexy Chinese girls, then it's worth seeing Iris and discussing what you are after.

WM