Thread: EMILY : "KUN NA RAK MAK" ... what a gorgeous girl!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

EMILY : "KUN NA RAK MAK" ... what a gorgeous girl!

Had a wonderful session with Emily at 227 Broadway.
    The mamasan said she is half Japanese and half Thai and that sounds pretty right to me.
    Emily is gorgeous!
    Cute, gorgeous, round face.
    She is curvy but still very firm and toned; perfect D cup tits, great arse and hips, and sexy tummy.
    Perfect soft smooth silky skin.
    If you prefer skinny girls then maybe you will disagree with me but for me Emily is perfect.
    She has a very sweet friendly innocent type personality and not very experienced.

Part 1
    It was very sweet.
    Emily is not the best masseuse in the world, but she is competent enough.
    And she is so sweet and honest and open and genuine - a really beautiful girl.
    And she really loves to chat
    I like chatting to the girls during Part 1 so she suits me fine, but if you prefer to chill out in silence I am sure she will oblige.

Part 2
    Again not the best I have ever had ... but ...
    When Emily got on top me in cow girl position and wrapped both hands around my cock and stroked me like crazy and I looked up at her pussy and tummy and tits and gorgeous face and smile ... fuck ... that's the quickest I have ever come.
    Emily is gorgeous - dammit, if I was young and handsome I would marry her

I accidently clicked on the wrong shop from the drop down menu when I first posted this AR.
    Emily of course works at Vitality Charm Massage at 227 Broadway, and that's where I saw her.
    The thread is correct now - thanks Admin for fixing this up for me.
    Sorry for any confusion caused.

Thank you for the report of Emily~

She was born in Japan, grown up in Thailand, have the Japanese look and Thai light tan skin. I also checked her Japanese passport when she applied job if case some pretending to be other nationalities, I never think Japanese girls are higher or better, all girls from different counties are the same.

A few Chinese girls told me they wanna to be said as HK or Taiwan girls, I felt not right so disagreed with that.

But I agreed with a few Hong Kong girls to say they are Chinese, as they were concerned about their privacy in the small HK community of Sydney, but usually the Chinese/HK background customers could easily tell from the their accents. Anyway Hong Kong is not an independent country and is officially part of China now. (I feel I talked a lot these days ~ )
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Thanks for keeping it real mamasan
    I love this girl. She's 50% Thai, 50% Japanese; and most importantly 100% gorgeous.
    I will definitely break my rules and see her again.
    I will just have to try not to get tempted by some of the other girls I saw walking around the place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's nothing worse than having a girl tell you she's from say Korea, but not only does she not speak Korean, but amazingly she speaks perfect Chinese with a Chinese accent, even though she claims to not have visited China ever. What a joke that is.

I applaud those who doesn't shy away from their roots.Be proud of where you're from.

Long time fan of 316 Central - pretty average premises it must be said - but good enough - small and a bit cramped but always nice and clean and fresh and enough privacy. There are much worse R&T places in Sydney!
    What always kept me coming back to 316 Central was the girls! (Mimi from Thailand, Tina from HK, Fiona from Taiwan, JoJo from China, Hanna and Aki from Korea, Vivian from Burma etc) All wonderful girls, but the girl I remember the most was Sarah from China who after our session as we were getting dressed showed me a video on her iPhone of her pet puppy back in China - that was so sweet!
    The girls were always great; I would rather see a great girl in a broom closet than a crap girl in a palace.
    Recently I have checked out the new premises at 227 Broadway a couple of times - still great girls, but now in big luxurious premises - best of both worlds.
    The only places that are more luxurious are Korean places like Romeos, Mastige and Midas , but you are looking at around $185 per hour there compared to $120 per hour at 227 Broadway.

Sexy hourglass Emily working today~
    227 Broadway Massage
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com

Quote Originally Posted by 316central massage View Post
    Sexy hourglass Emily working today~
    Damn! I miss that cutie.
    Cutest and sweetest ML I have met this year.
    Have met few that give better service (Anna @ 227 Broadway is awesome) but haven't met a cuter or sweeter one yet.

Emily, Thai/Jap, 163cm, dress8, hourglass 34C, fair skin, age 21

She works in Broadway today ~
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Quote Originally Posted by 316central massage View Post
    Emily, Thai/Jap, 163cm, dress8, hourglass 34C, fair skin, age 21

She works in Broadway today ~
    Aiyo! I have to see that sweetie again.
    I promised her I would come back and see her in a few days time.
    That was 2 months ago. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Aiyo! I have to see that sweetie again.
    I promised her I would come back and see her in a few days time.
    That was 2 months ago. Lol!
    James Bond in Tomorrow Never Dies:

Girl: how about when you said I'll be right back, and that was 5 years ago !

Bond: something came up !

Girl: something always came up !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I had a cancellation today from a half Japanese girl so I happened to be at Broadway and took rooter's advice on Emily. Yeh she is cute. I love slim but she is curvy but still just under 50kg. Great boobs, toned legs. She goes to the gym.

I'd happily just talk to her for the whole session. We talked about Thailand a lot and my two trips there this year.

When she finally got her gear off it was great but the highlight was meeting her. She doesn't like guys pushing her to let them touch her. Be a gentleman and she will give you more.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for reviews and visitings, she working today.

June, Thailand, 162cm, 53kg, dress 6-7, slim hourglass, natural 34C-24-34, light tanned silky skin, age 24
    (Cheerful. Massage 8, English 10, Conversation/Popularity 10)
    (Sexy girl, looks like actress, medium brown hair, open minded) *
    Last edited by 227 Broadway; 20-10-2022 at 04:08 PM.
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don’t quite get this … bumping an AR for Emily from 7 years ago to promote June …

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe it’s the same girl? left and has returned as June? 227 can you clarify this for us please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shop Owner
    Yeh, same of this girl Emily. Some of our previous girls also sometimes coming back to work.

She changed her name into June.
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Junior Member(有D料到)
    is this the girl with tattoos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Yeh, same of this girl Emily. Some of our previous girls also sometimes coming back to work.

She changed her name into June.
    You might need to bump her age up a bit, if she’s 24yo now, that means she was 17yo when she worked with you 7 years ago

Shop Owner
    Yeh thank you for reminding, I didn't realize it's so long time ago, will change soon.

Our advertising age usually be a few years younger, the real age should be late 20s now. Some of our return girls's look doesn't change much, even looks younger than before.
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No worries … most people would interpret advertised ages with a grain of salt