Establishment : 27 Villawood

Month/Year of Visit : October 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.villawoodbrothels.com.au

Phone : 9754 1820

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $130/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish, HJ

Size/shape : Reasonably attractive, decent curvy figure, B/C-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese/Korean

Value for money/recommend? : Nothing special but thankfully it was cheap

My experience/comments : First visit to this shop. Plenty of parking in the car park and some on-street parking outside.

Was met by a Papasan and shown to a waiting room. He said he’d call the girls who were available and the first to turn up was Gigi. She was friendly and smiling and looked like a decent MILF. She was wearing a short pink and white dress showing good legs and promising a decent rack.

She confirmed she did BBBJ and 69 so I thought I’d go with her and paid for ¾hr. She tried to persuade me to stay for an hour but thankfully I resisted.

Gigi showed me to the room. It could do with a lick of paint but it was quite large and had a good-sized bed, a side-on mirror and a large shower and seemed clean enough.

I showered while Gigi got her stuff and then she stripped. She is quite short and has a decent curvy figure (just a couple of surplus kilos), nice B/C-cups and a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and Gigi knelt over be for a quick peck on the lips and then she stuck a tit in my mouth.

She soon moved down and, without prompting, swivelled round for some 69 as she started sucking me.

The BBBJ was just about OK – no teeth and no interruptions but she didn’t go very deep and didn’t move much so it didn’t get my juices flowing.

She moaned gently while I licked her but she didn’t get anywhere near to cumming.

Gigi then pulled away and grabbed a condom but I asked for some more BJ. She was lying on her side beside me so I was able to finger her pussy and then go inside while she sucked me.

Again she went for the condom but it was still too early but next time she did it I relented and she dressed me.

I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she asked for a tip so I shook my head.

After she’d put on the condom she gave me a quick CBJ which was substantially more animated than her BBBJ.

Lube was applied for some cowgirl. This was OK as sometimes she moved nicely but it was too short-lived and she soon wanted me to fuck her so I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was quite good (once Gigi had put her phone away) as she has quite a nice bum and was at a good height but the session up to then had been so uninspiring that I wasn’t going to cum very quickly.

I asked her to lie down for some mish. This was OK but she was a bit starfish at times but I tired before I was able to cum so I withdrew, lay down and got her to finish me off with a HJ. (I don’t often have to resort to that.)

Gigi showered and told me she was half Chinese and half Korean and had grown up in Seoul (she seemed to understand my couple of phrases in Korean). She said she has been here for six years and works at 27 Mondays to Saturdays and rests on Sundays.

Gigi seemed to have lost interest in me and I showered and dressed and she was on the phone when I departed.

On my way out I asked the Papasan how many girls were working – he said four at the moment but it was sometimes three. I also asked what was the difference between 27 and 67a just along the road (same owners but $10 more expensive). He just said “Different girls” so I suppose that means younger and better. I’ll have to go and find out!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : Gigi

Establishment : 27 Villawood

Month/Year of Visit : October 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.villawoodbrothels.com.au

Phone : 9754 1820

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $130/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish, HJ

Size/shape : Reasonably attractive, decent curvy figure, B/C-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese/Korean

Value for money/recommend? : Nothing special but thankfully it was cheap

My experience/comments : First visit to this shop. Plenty of parking in the car park and some on-street parking outside.

Was met by a Papasan and shown to a waiting room. He said he’d call the girls who were available and the first to turn up was Gigi. She was friendly and smiling and looked like a decent MILF. She was wearing a short pink and white dress showing good legs and promising a decent rack.

She confirmed she did BBBJ and 69 so I thought I’d go with her and paid for ¾hr. She tried to persuade me to stay for an hour but thankfully I resisted.

Gigi showed me to the room. It could do with a lick of paint but it was quite large and had a good-sized bed, a side-on mirror and a large shower and seemed clean enough.

I showered while Gigi got her stuff and then she stripped. She is quite short and has a decent curvy figure (just a couple of surplus kilos), nice B/C-cups and a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and Gigi knelt over be for a quick peck on the lips and then she stuck a tit in my mouth.

She soon moved down and, without prompting, swivelled round for some 69 as she started sucking me.

The BBBJ was just about OK – no teeth and no interruptions but she didn’t go very deep and didn’t move much so it didn’t get my juices flowing.

She moaned gently while I licked her but she didn’t get anywhere near to cumming.

Gigi then pulled away and grabbed a condom but I asked for some more BJ. She was lying on her side beside me so I was able to finger her pussy and then go inside while she sucked me.

Again she went for the condom but it was still too early but next time she did it I relented and she dressed me.

I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she asked for a tip so I shook my head.

After she’d put on the condom she gave me a quick CBJ which was substantially more animated than her BBBJ.

Lube was applied for some cowgirl. This was OK as sometimes she moved nicely but it was too short-lived and she soon wanted me to fuck her so I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was quite good (once Gigi had put her phone away) as she has quite a nice bum and was at a good height but the session up to then had been so uninspiring that I wasn’t going to cum very quickly.

I asked her to lie down for some mish. This was OK but she was a bit starfish at times but I tired before I was able to cum so I withdrew, lay down and got her to finish me off with a HJ. (I don’t often have to resort to that.)

Gigi showered and told me she was half Chinese and half Korean and had grown up in Seoul (she seemed to understand my couple of phrases in Korean). She said she has been here for six years and works at 27 Mondays to Saturdays and rests on Sundays.

Gigi seemed to have lost interest in me and I showered and dressed and she was on the phone when I departed.

On my way out I asked the Papasan how many girls were working – he said four at the moment but it was sometimes three. I also asked what was the difference between 27 and 67a just along the road (same owners but $10 more expensive). He just said “Different girls” so I suppose that means younger and better. I’ll have to go and find out!!!
    Haha not a bad experience for $130 but you also get what you pay for. Have always driven past these two and it always seems 67a is much more popular and lively than 27... Might have to uncover some gems there