Person's Name : Ada

Place : Top Ryde 190

Phone : 0452 663 190

Rates : $65 for 1 hour + Tips

Size/shape : Petite & Slim, A/B cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : NHJ, FIV, CBJ

Would I Recommend? : Yes

Ada is a cute & petite long haired Thai girl who has been working in Australia for 3 years. Her English is pretty good and you can engage in a conversation with her. Her photos are real although although somewhat enhanced. In person, Ada is an attractive package with a good body and a nice smile.

The Massage:
    Ada started off the massage by climbing up onto the massage table and then onto my body so she could press down on my legs and back. One aspect of this that I particularly liked is feeling her legs press against mine as she did this. Even better, was her sitting down on my back or on my behind, feeling her panties being pressed against my skin (she was wearing a short skirt at the time). At times during this, Ada would reach underneath my body and cup my balls or to grab junior. I say grab, because despite being pretty small and petite, Ada has no shortage of strength in that tiny body of hers. She only knows 1 gear, and that gear is fairly strong. Her massage was definitely on the hard side, pressing hard into muscles. She cracked my back by climbing on top of me and kneeling onto my back. Apart from digging into into my back, her head massage at the end was the hardest head massage I've ever had (culminating with a small headache after...just saying!). Special note, if you are in any way wanting to preserve your hair style, I would advise against the head massage as my hair was a mess afterwards. This may matter for those who need to return to work or to the Gestapo. I mostly enjoyed Ada's body massage, but not so much the head massage.

Part 2:
    Ada's thing is to reach under you and grab you by the balls and cock...literally. It really is quite good but there is a fine line between pleasure and pain, and for me, Ada skirted that line rather dangerously. She had me squirming both in ecstasy and in a bit of pain at times. Gentle and subtle she aint!

Eventually when it all became a bit too much, I flipped over and Ada took off her clothes revealing her petite body and gorgeous ass. She did not permit kissing or licking of her breasts but encouraged fondling and squeezing of her breasts and nipples. Even better, she positioned herself so I had easy access to her pussy, raising her leg for me. I definitely enjoyed probing her gently and she seemed to respond to it as well. Meanwhile, Ada tugged away at my member. She encouraged me to finish, however on this day, it was taking a bit of time. To get me over the line she offered a BJ ($80) which I eagerly accepted. She retrieved a condom and quickly applied it before commencing the BJ. Her BJ skills are top notch, and her efforts, plus my own excitement in fingering her got me over the line for a big finish. Naturally, she kept going and I had to gently let her know to let up, which she still did not do straight away. She seemed to want to suck out all my juices! She cleaned me up before commencing the aforementioned vigorous head massage.

WIR?:
    Yes! I had a good time and would definitely want another visit with Ada. She is very matter of fact, easy to talk to, and certainly keen to get the job done. Her CBJ skills are top notch and I feel like I've come out of a whirlwind where I've been pummelled and beaten but loved it! I'm already thinking of a future visit although I plan to pass on the head massage...

What is the total damage ? 65+80 or 65+50+80 ?
    $$$ Engrish.com $$$