Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 18 Hargraves st Darlinghurst

Phone : 0426702868

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $140/ 60mins

Size/shape : Around 160cm, slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : The lot can be had

Value for money/recommend? : very good

One Monday morning I was checking rosters on my Wechat shop contacts-only phone. I wanted to try someone new to me and someone who hasn't been reviewed. So it seems like Lola to be the one as I haven't seen much about her on this forum. Quickly fired off a few messages and booking was done for lunch time meeting.

On first impressions, she was exactly my type. Came in the room with a nice smile, around 160cm and slim. Not huge boobies but definitely no airport runway. The massage began with my head facing down but we chatted so much, I eventually rested my head on the side and looked at the mirror so we would be chatting face to face via a reflection. I honestly can't recall how part 1 went because we just talked all the way through to part 2. We spoke in english and she can confidently hold a convo in english. She is very chatty, funny and cute too.

On the flip, she got more intimate as she laid right next me. Here she gave me her menu and from what I gather, the lot can be had. But silly me, didn't withdraw extra cash out of the shops atm. She was even happy to do online transfer but I declined. The problem I have with Mac Bank is transfers to new people usually have a 24hr wait.

Anyways, I settled with a HJ. Her skills are very good, absolutely no rush in getting me over the line. There was a bit of edging but nothing intense. Touches here and there and back to stroking the little fella. After 10min of playing, she got me over the line. Roaming all over on her is allowed too.

I will return to see her one day.

On the way out, I saw the back of a ladyboy telling her customer not to run. Not sure if he was in a rush or too embarrassed to stay

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which one is ladyboy? They say ladyboy like 6 Surry Hills shop or you are tranny detective?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No idea of the name, its not like I ran up and asked.