Thread: Sandra will treat you like a King!!

Sandra will treat you like a King!!

I went to see Sandra couple weeks ago, have seen her name floating around so decided to try after a bad punting for few times.
    Name: Sandra
    Face: 7.5/10
    Boobs: Natural C firm and small nipples
    Body: Nice slim with abit of meat at the right place. Big phoenix tattoo on the back
    BBBJ: Pro
    Sex: Pro
    Service: she will treat you like a King!!! She’s been in the industry for long!

Arrived at Sakura, pay the damage for 1hr and told to wait in the room. After few minutes she came and the first thing she said was Hi I’m Sandra you booked for an hour, you can do 2 shots and you can come in my mouth .. I was like wow, never heard any WL introduced themselves like that before. So I went to hug her and DFK started going wild. A little bit of introduction chat then she set up 1hr timer on her phone. But don’t get me wrong, she’s NOT a time watcher, she did that so you get what you paid for 1HR not 50mnt or 45mnt then the phone ring. She doesn’t care about that. She will give the 1 hr you deserved! What a nice girl!

Normal routine shower then she kneel down and start BBBJ. Her technique was so good and you can tell she’s very experienced. After a long BBBJ in the shower then onto the bed and she said she’s going to rape me LoL.

I started with DATY and she moans heavily. You can kinda tell she’s doing fake moans but seems like real. She’s really a pro. If she’s in Tennis she’ll be like the king Roger Federrer. Anyway, continue to 69, her sucking is so good that I have to stop her and put the dom on and start with cg.

Man she ride me so hard and told me to keep up with her pace coz she’s enjoy it too. Again heavy moans and dirty talk along the way. Told me to do doggy looking at the mirror. Switch to mish and the moans was crazy that makes me blow up immediately. I laid down exhausted and as she clean up my dick, she said rest a little bit and go again ok? Wtf this girl really know how to treat a man. I’m usually a 1hr 1 shot guy but with Sandra I’m done in half and told her yeah you can try but usually won’t work. And she said don’t you worry Sandra is here and I’ll make you come twice LoL.

Rest a little bit we talked about our tattoos then she ask to start again so I have time for second time. Start with BBBJ again but I can’t get it hard again. Sorry Sandra LoL. We ended up just lying down and have a laugh and chat about everything.

In summary, Sandra is very experienced and know how to treat punter like us and give the service we paid for. A wild session there and you can be Man and a King for an hour. She will accommodate pretty much your sex desire and she’s very polite but give a good hard sex.
    Overall I give her 9/10 for her service. I told her I’m more into GFE and she asked what about PSE, i replied we can try both next time.
    Finished shower as the phone rang 3 times which she ignored it LoL.
    Finished with a big hug and kiss and as we went down and want to give her a tip, she refused 3 times, and said you already paid me. Wow she’s really genuinely give you what you deserved. But I still insist and finally she accepted. Good on ya Sandra.
    WIR: maybe, probably, we’ll see LoL plenty fish in the pond

Always treats the girls with respect!!

Banned
    Noice bro
    Sandra sounds bloody good
    Love those ladies enjoying their professional

Good review

She’s better than good mate. She will make your world upside down for an hour LoL

Banned
    What nationality is Sandra please..?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Indonesian. She does look almost Persian but definitely Indonesian.

She indonesian but has middle eastern look, in indonesia, mixed blood with middle eaatern is very common

Indonesian. She told me she’s Chinese mixed indo but does looks like Persian. She’s quite pretty but not my type but provide excellent service.

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    She indonesian but has middle eastern look, in indonesia, mixed blood with middle eaatern is very common
    Bro PKING2, do you have AR for K Mei at Ginza Empire? Or any Korean that looks like in K drama LoL. I’m into korean now, too many bad punt with the Japs

Quote Originally Posted by DFKGuy View Post
    Bro PKING2, do you have AR for K Mei at Ginza Empire? Or any Korean that looks like in K drama LoL. I’m into korean now, too many bad punt with the Japs
    I haven't been with many korean lol

The one that made me enjoy the whole session is n5m ria, but she hasnt been on roster for couple of weeks. She is young, looks cold but very bubly girl.

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    I haven't been with many korean lol

The one that made me enjoy the whole session is n5m ria, but she hasnt been on roster for couple of weeks. She is young, looks cold but very bubly girl.
    LoL no worries then. Thanks though

I went to see Sandra couple weeks ago, have seen her name floating around so decided to try after a bad punting for few times.
    Name: Sandra
    Face: 7.5/10
    Boobs: Natural C firm and small nipples
    Body: Nice slim with abit of meat at the right place. Big phoenix tattoo on the back
    BBBJ: Pro
    Sex: Pro
    Service: she will treat you like a King!!! She’s been in the industry for long!

Arrived at Sakura, pay the damage for 1hr and told to wait in the room. After few minutes she came and the first thing she said was Hi I’m Sandra you booked for an hour, you can do 2 shots and you can come in my mouth .. I was like wow, never heard any WL introduced themselves like that before. So I went to hug her and DFK started going wild. A little bit of introduction chat then she set up 1hr timer on her phone. But don’t get me wrong, she’s NOT a time watcher, she did that so you get what you paid for 1HR not 50mnt or 45mnt then the phone ring. She doesn’t care about that. She will give the 1 hr you deserved! What a nice girl!

Normal routine shower then she kneel down and start BBBJ. Her technique was so good and you can tell she’s very experienced. After a long BBBJ in the shower then onto the bed and she said she’s going to rape me LoL.

I started with DATY and she moans heavily. You can kinda tell she’s doing fake moans but seems like real. She’s really a pro. If she’s in Tennis she’ll be like the king Roger Federrer. Anyway, continue to 69, her sucking is so good that I have to stop her and put the dom on and start with cg.

Man she ride me so hard and told me to keep up with her pace coz she’s enjoy it too. Again heavy moans and dirty talk along the way. Told me to do doggy looking at the mirror. Switch to mish and the moans was crazy that makes me blow up immediately. I laid down exhausted and as she clean up my dick, she said rest a little bit and go again ok? Wtf this girl really know how to treat a man. I’m usually a 1hr 1 shot guy but with Sandra I’m done in half and told her yeah you can try but usually won’t work. And she said don’t you worry Sandra is here and I’ll make you come twice LoL.

Rest a little bit we talked about our tattoos then she ask to start again so I have time for second time. Start with BBBJ again but I can’t get it hard again. Sorry Sandra LoL. We ended up just lying down and have a laugh and chat about everything.

In summary, Sandra is very experienced and know how to treat punter like us and give the service we paid for. A wild session there and you can be Man and a King for an hour. She will accommodate pretty much your sex desire and she’s very polite but give a good hard sex.
    Overall I give her 9/10 for her service. I told her I’m more into GFE and she asked what about PSE, i replied we can try both next time.
    Finished shower as the phone rang 3 times which she ignored it LoL.
    Finished with a big hug and kiss and as we went down and want to give her a tip, she refused 3 times, and said you already paid me. Wow she’s really genuinely give you what you deserved. But I still insist and finally she excepted. Good on ya Sandra.
    WIR: maybe, probably, we’ll see LoL plenty fish in the pond

Always treats the girls with respect!!
    Thank you DFKGuy for your review!
    Last edited by Kyoto206; 28-07-2022 at 03:22 PM.
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i decided to give sandra a run today. while i can see what the fuss is about, shes not really my cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    i decided to give sandra a run today. while i can see what the fuss is about, shes not really my cup of tea.
    Do you mean her face or her services?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you mean her face or her services?
    hhhmmm. probably most her physical. mans face, mans voice. etc. not really much to look at if you ask me.
    i saw her in line up a few weeks before but couldnt remeber her name. i defiantly would never pick her from lineup. would rather walk.

her service for me was quite good. (not awesome) but the voice just spoiled it. i had to get to to suck the rest of the session just to stop her talking.

hhhmmm. probably most her physical. mans face, mans voice. etc. not really much to look at if you ask me.
    i saw her in line up a few weeks before but couldnt remeber her name. i defiantly would never pick her from lineup. would rather walk.

her service for me was quite good. (not awesome) but the voice just spoiled it. i had to get to to suck the rest of the session just to stop her talking.
    LoL. At least you get your money worth. Better than most Japs WL nowdays.
    Then again every man have different taste, need or service they desires. And for me she delivered.
    I write the review based on my own experience and what I felt at that time and not trying to upsell her LoL 😂
    I just hope you enjoy the session with her

Always treats the girl with respect!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LoL. At least you get your money worth. Better than most Japs WL nowdays.
    !
    dont get me wrong. i reckon i got my moneys worth no regrets to see her once. but once was enough.. so true we all have our tastes. she is just not mine.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What an amazing review

Banned

Her face and voice made me think twice when meeting her for the first time. As well, she doesn’t look like the usual Indonesian girl. However, you can't fault her service and is very experienced. She really gets into it with the sole purpose of serving you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve never heard of these shops: Sakura57 and Kyoto206.

OMG, I’ve been living under a rock.

SANDRA at SAKURA 57 today 24/04/24 (WED)
    2pm - 2am
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au