Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kitty the Sex Machine

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balls69 View Post
    There’s a kitty that started working at Artarmon 88a, today.

Is this the infamous kitty?

Would love to see her if it’s the same kitty

WeChat id: artamonmassage88A01

Attachment 92808
    No that's not her mate

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy75 View Post
    Would love to see her return to kellyville!
    Nope, she’s said it’s too far to travel there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    No that's not her mate
    Thank you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Has the price of her extras increased now ? She was good value for money. Havent seen for over a year

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So after reading the initial review 2 years ago I finally got to see Kitty yesterday. Im not from the area but had an event nearby so that came in handy.

Made my booking in advance and arrived. When I met her she seemed sweet, braces on, a bit chubby around the thighs and belly but nice bust and service ended up great. Thankfully as I was running a bit late due to parking she offered payid which later covered massage fee and tips. She guided me to a shop next door which had a few rooms.

She asked for hard if soft massage to which I always go medium but wasn't really there for the massage as usual 😜 Massage was pretty good and relaxing with tonnes of TT included kept lifting my butt to give her more access and she took the hint. As I laid face down I grazed her legs as well. Eventually she popped out for hot towels and wiped me down and also crawled over me on her knees for added pressure.

Not long after I heard a slip of the dress and she learnt over to whisper to me "ok we are going to get naughty now, we start slow just tell me if I go too far" well dayum I was already pretty excited! She pressed her body against my back and licked and kissed my ears and neck felt great. She then kissed all the way down my back and then grabbed the little one and angled it down. Haven't felt this before but she must have licked it cos it felt great! Asked to flip and then she learnt over me for more front body slide and nipple sucking. Tried to squeeze in some kissing but only managed light pecks. Eventually she put one leg on the table and gestured to put my hand downstairs. Felt nice and warm and slightly wet. As I kept rubbing she was getting more into it and eventually inserted a finger which really set her off. Within 20 seconds of this she started to squirt as I felt a trickle down my hand and arm and then evolved into full gushing. Was so surprised as to how much came out of her and I didn't stop until she stopped squirting and even when I removed my finger she still squirted a bit I thought the floor must be drenched as my arm certainly was!!! Never experienced a squirter let alone a gusher like her felt amazing. Quick cleanup and she thanked me for making her cum "you hit just the right spot, usually have to guide customer" she said. I was flattered 😁

She then leant over me and asked "can I eat you now?" Of course!! Tech ique was quite good but didn't want to come this way. Asked her to lie on the table so she can suck me from under. This felt awesome as I grabbed her head and went for gold and the slurping and gulping noises were great didn't last long at all especially with all the build up. As I started to cum she popped me out of her mouth and I came hard all over her should and tits. Wowee I almost blacked out! Another round of cleanup and she offered a head massage before we wrapped up.

Not long after we got dressed, paid my fees ($60 for 45 mins massage, $70 for tips) and I was out the door. Wow what an experience! Shame I don't live closer as I would be back in a heartbeat!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone got an update as to whether she still works in the city on Mondays?

I believe it was 199 Clarence

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw kitty in Drummoyne a few months back.

Won’t repeat what has already been reviewed in depth however im certain she’s pissing and not squirting. Im man enough to make a women cum within 2 mins…in my dreams, but also realistic enough to know there’s absolute no way i will make a women squirt in real life in this time. Which is exactly the amount of time it took for her to “squirt” from when i started fingering her. She must drink a lot of water throughout the day!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just checking - how much is Kitty currently asking for a tip?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know where and if she works on Wednesday??

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345