Thread: T Jayla

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her today. First impression more PSE, even though she claim she is the gentle type. he had a super nice, slim athletic body. Very nice bouncy booty, especially in doggy. Watching herself in the mirror. It was too much Came by accident in 5 minutes when tried to pull out to try something else. 2nd session tried other position which she suggested was couch cowgirl / reverse cowgirl where she had full control of the speed and power. Again great view of the action. Loves to ask you what you like and she loves to take control if you're inexperience or submissive type.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've seen Jayla multiple times, and I would almost consider her as my first pick.
    She always puts in an effort to turn you on, from the time that you're getting undressed all that way to the main action.
    Once you get to know her after a few sessions, she'll always want to try something new/different for you. Treat her right and be playful with her, and she'll happily do the same for you.

I've noticed she hasn't been on the roster for a while now. Last time we spoke (late Feb) she mentioned that she was going up to the Gold Coast for a short vacation. I certainly hope she hasn't moved on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizuraz View Post
    I've seen Jayla multiple times, and I would almost consider her as my first pick.
    She always puts in an effort to turn you on, from the time that you're getting undressed all that way to the main action.
    Once you get to know her after a few sessions, she'll always want to try something new/different for you. Treat her right and be playful with her, and she'll happily do the same for you.

I've noticed she hasn't been on the roster for a while now. Last time we spoke (late Feb) she mentioned that she was going up to the Gold Coast for a short vacation. I certainly hope she hasn't moved on.
    i read that she now works at no.5 marrickville under coco

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by daddysenpai View Post
    i read that she now works at no.5 marrickville under coco
    I just searched for the post with that info. She's definitely worth the extra drive for me. Many thanks