Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 327A Riverwood Best Brothel In Sydney

Phone : 9584 2751

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Attractive face, curvy figure, B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, light rimming, 69, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, COF/CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good service from a pleasant MILF

My experience/comments : Another visit to Riverwood and I was undecided between Christine and Mary. I’ve seen them both before – Christine at Bonza and 116 and Mary at Bonza (where she works as Amanda). Problem solved when I called and Kiki told me that Mary had a booking.

Kiki showed me into the room and suggested I shower as Christine would be a few minutes (it sounded busy in there this morning) and Christine arrived while I was drying myself.

I told her that I’d seen her twice before and knew that she was from Chengdu. (She clearly didn’t remember me but the last time was three years ago and I wouldn’t have remembered much about her if I hadn’t previously consulted my notes.)

She is tallish and has an attractive face and was wearing a black teddy over a black bra and knickers.

Christine stripped – curvy figure (just slightly cuddly), B-cups and a trimmed bush – and joined me on the bed for a bit of a catbath while I fingered her pussy.

She then moved to between my legs and licked my balls and perineum and gave me a light rimming.

She then started a very good BBBJ – no teeth, plenty of saliva, very good use of her tongue and hands and no interruptions. She also lightly tickled my arsehole while sucking me.

I suggested some 69 and she moved round and was soon moaning and squirming.

After a while she pulled away (I think she came but I’m not 100% certain) and she reached for a condom but I asked for some more BJ.

It was soon time to fuck and Christine got a condom and she confirmed I could later cum around her mouth (as I’d done on the two previous occasions).

We started with some Asian-style cowgirl, with lovely slapping noises, and when she tired, I stood by the bed for some doggie.

This was very good and Christine was talking dirty and I had a thumb up her arsehole while we both watched the action in the mirror opposite.

Christine then moved to stand while bending over the bed and all too soon I was about to cum so I withdrew, removed the condom and got her to lie on the bed and I tossed myself off onto her tongue, chin and cheek.

Then Christine took over and used my cock to rub my cum on her face – lovely. It must explain her good complexion (well, that’s what I tell other girls!!!)

I lay down while Christine showered and she joined me on the bed for a chat.

I reminded her that we previously talked about the earthquake she’d lived through in Chengdu in May 2008 which killed 69,000 people – really scary but thankfully she was only slightly injured but she still has some scars. I remember it as I’d been in Chengdu on holiday just three weeks earlier.

Christine has been here for several years and her English is good. She works at 327 only on Fridays and is still at Bonza three days a week but no longer works at 116.

Time was up and before I showered we had a farewell hug and Christine said she had to leave (as I said, it was busy in there).

On my way out I had a quick chat with Sakura and Kiki.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Does this place have a discreet rear entrance?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Does this place have a discreet rear entrance?
    There is a rear entrance and it is quite discrete. There's a small 3hr council car park at the back and you go through a gate to the back yard of the property. You then have to go up some stairs to the rear door which is on the first floor so you can be then seen from the car park. But it's not a busy car park.

If you look at Streetview you'll see what I mean.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    There is a rear entrance and it is quite discrete. There's a small 3hr council car park at the back and you go through a gate to the back yard of the property. You then have to go up some stairs to the rear door which is on the first floor so you can be then seen from the car park. But it's not a busy car park.

If you look at Streetview you'll see what I mean.
    Thnx mate will check it out in the coming weeks