Thread: Brothel pricing?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Brothel pricing?

First post (I think!).... first punt for a long time just recently....
    Intro to the girl - she's nice, young, pretty face, a bit plump (doesn't worry me!) - 45min was $230 all up, seemed great value too. But then once you work out what you can actually do for that, I ended up giving her the extra $150 for the GFE plan anyway.
    Sounds a bit like airline pricing - your ticket costs bugger all, if you want a seat though, that's an extra $xxx....
    Geez - the naive part of me expected that once a girl agrees to polish your knob and let you fuck her, touching her would be a given, without extras....
    Ended up bringing pricing into line similar to the private girls around, $400/45min..... At least I'll know for next time, bring a little extra.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What gives me the shits Is the pricing packages and you go for the diamond cim and later the girl says she doesn't do it, if that's the case then be honest in what service she provides and I'll happily pay accordingly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    What gives me the shits Is the pricing packages and you go for the diamond cim and later the girl says she doesn't do it, if that's the case then be honest in what service she provides and I'll happily pay accordingly.
    If she is supposed to do diamond service with CIM and advises you that she doesn't then report it to the shop. Hopefully you find out at the beginning of the session by asking her that she does CIM. Sometimes girls are sneeky and may try to avoid CIM by giving you HJ in the hope you come quickly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If she is supposed to do diamond service with CIM and advises you that she doesn't then report it to the shop. Hopefully you find out at the beginning of the session by asking her that she does CIM. Sometimes girls are sneeky and may try to avoid CIM by giving you HJ in the hope you come quickly.
    Unfortunately there are bosses out there that will tell a punter that the girl does these services when she actually doesn't, I know for a fact one bitch who runs a shop started sending punters to a girl I new and telling them she did BBFS and CIM when she absolutely did not. She sent a couple packing and the next roster she sat in her room for 10 hours and the boss didn't send her a single customer, (even her regulars) when she asked what was going the boss told her she had to do the service or no customers.

Luckily she is a strong woman and not for being intimidated, she packed her gear and walked the same day. So maybe think before you start bitching to the boss.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I noticed that too, sometimes you go to a shop and managers takes you to a room and brings one girl, saying the others are all busy...thinking with your head and the moment you decide to walk out....she suddenly says oh so and so are also available!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I noticed that too, sometimes you go to a shop and managers takes you to a room and brings one girl, saying the others are all busy...thinking with your head and the moment you decide to walk out....she suddenly says oh so and so are also available!!
    I've seen that with some of the less attractive girls and all the prettier ones get picked and she is left out. Mind you she earns her money from sessions with us and if nobody picks her then she can't earn a living so management is trying to do the right thing by her and look out for her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting (not) how some low class brothels are trying to up market themselves..

Bexley Massage, (Bexley39 Brothel) 39 Albyn St, Bexley, NSW 2207 now want to charge more for their silver and diamond, shame the girls are not eve bronze class. oh and last year $130 ph for diamond, now $200. same girls, same sh*ty level of service. and cleanliness has definitely gone down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its a fucking joke...
    Walls painted and dingy carpet removed and now they think they're A Touch Of Class!!

Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    Interesting (not) how some low class brothels are trying to up market themselves..

Bexley Massage, (Bexley39 Brothel) 39 Albyn St, Bexley, NSW 2207 now want to charge more for their silver and diamond, shame the girls are not eve bronze class. oh and last year $130 ph for diamond, now $200. same girls, same sh*ty level of service. and cleanliness has definitely gone down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bexley Massage stung me $170 for 45mins diamond ($20 above advertised) a few weeks ago. Mamasan was rambling something about expenses. Was going to stand my ground but had Bobo on my bucket list and really wanted to do her so relented.

Things like this have you seeking alternatives the next time around. Yeah, their reno is good, it was a dump before but still annoying. Roll on international student intake!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Could be the shop needs to increase prices to retain talent.