Thread: C Ella - Amazing Service!

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Ella - Amazing Service!

My first punt in 2021, last time it was early July so I haven't been to Ginza for almost a year!

I heard many people said they had a fantastic time with her so I finally took a half day off to visit her.

I went there 15 minutes early but I am able to get into the room right away, that's a good thing as I can't park my car for too long.

Room 23 - also my first time to go to this room, not the best but not bad as well, a large showering room which is pretty good.

She opened the door for me when I am about to knock the door, she already heard me coming.

When she opened the door, I saw a nice looking girl greeting and smiling at me, that's a good sign for a good punt.

She is pretty short but I do like short girls as they look cute in some way.

Nice set of boobs - quite big but not saggy, good shape and feels good in squeezing.

Helped me to take off clothes and dry my body after the shower.

Did a good pussy and body slide and a good blowjob in shower.

She's also a talkative person however I didn't talk that much probably because I was pretty tired after over an hour drive.

I felt so relax when she did a catbath at my back and legs. I can hardly talk and answer her.

Very good service and always asked me if I feel good.

Put lots of effort in rimming. She tried her very best to make me feel good.

Nice blowjob, lots of eye contact and I couldn't resist when she used her hand and mouth both at the same time, had my first shot all in her mouth.

More massages on legs and my back after my first shot. After within 10 minutes, she is ready for my second shot.

Handjob for my second shot, took maybe 10 minutes to cum probably not enough rest (usually just 1-2 minutes).

A good thing is that no time wasted - she had been servicing me non-stop.

Helped me to scratch my back after my second shot, feels so good (even better than massage, because i do prefer scratching back over massaging).

You might have something on your mind - no sex? You are right, no sex, and all of my time is I lie on bed and she services me, probably too tired and also felt good when she was servicing me.

It is worth to give a shot and see her!

Banned
    Ella’s service is top-notched. Close to the service queen C-Rui.