Thread: Ramblings of my First Time Punt with Ginza Lulu. Advice needed for future punts

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ramblings of my First Time Punt with Ginza Lulu. Advice needed for future punts

Hey guys. Long-time forum lurker and was always curious about having a go with a petite busty pretty Asian. I’m not the best story teller nor the most eloquent, but I just want to share my experience and go for a review (mostly a recount) about my first punt, as well as ask for some future punting advice and who else to go for in Ginza.

Pre-punt
    I had my first-time punt with Lulu around mid-April. Read a few decent older reviews and was looking for a good first punt with a petite, decently busty and pretty girl so I decided to go with her. I booked her for 1 hour a day before the session at 1pm (when she started that day) and popped by the next day.
    I arrived 10 minutes before the session and told the male receptionist about my booking who seemed occupied and was told to wait. Lulu seemed to be still getting ready and it cut into 10 minutes of my session. No big deal.

Meeting Lulu/Appearance
    I was greeted by Lulu in English and I greeted her back. I don’t speak Chinese at all so I had a hard time communicating with her but it was fine because she knew how to speak a bit of English. She was wearing a black dress with high heels and she had short hair. Appearance wise, she seemed a little bit older than shown in the photos (which are quite arousing) but she still was on the youthful looking end; with nice and smooth white skin. Lulu was quite pretty and was shorter than expected + decently busty (C-D cups) which were huge check to what I was looking for. We both undressed, did our mouth washing and took to the showers.

Session
    I didn’t really know what I wanted, so I decided to let her do what she usually does with her customers (from what I’ve read). We started our shower with her washing me sensually. She slowly caressed and rubbed me while kissing me. I tried going for dfk but she seemed to reject it a bit, opting for a normal kiss. She then slowly went down and started giving me a bbbj. I can’t compare much because it was my first punt but I can say that it felt really good. We then dried up a few minutes later and headed onto the bed. I lay down on the bed and she gave me a catbath, slowly playing with my nipples with her tongue which felt heavenly + a bit of nibbling. She then proceeded to turn my around and perform dd. I wouldn’t say I’m a dd person but there was a bit of shallow tongue play which made it feel quite erotic but not quite what I imagine. I’d probably decline dd for my next punt as it isn’t my cup of tea (but I do understand why people do enjoy it).

Lulu turned me around and she hopped on top of me and rode me slowly, gradually speeding up. She was quite tight and warm; with each stroke getting me closer to climaxing. Seeing her small back on the ceiling mirror and her tits shaking while riding me got me even harder and more turned on. I couldn’t resist but fuck her faster and harder, so I told her to switch positions and I went at it missionary. At first, she seemed uncomfortable and told me not to go all the way in because I was “too big” (not sure if that was part of the session or if she was genuinely uncomfortable as I have quite an average fella). But as I kept going throughout the session, she seemed to let me go deeper and faster; moaning with her cute voice. Knowing I was nearing my climax, I sped up even faster while grabbing her round breasts and ended up blowing a load.

While resting, Lulu went to check her phone for a few minutes before giving a me a massage. With 15 minutes left of the session and with my buddy still limp, Lulu began to alternate between bbbj and hj + licking my nipples. I couldn’t resist playing with her nipples and round breasts with my tongue during the hj. I admittedly didn’t think I’d blow another load again but it only took a few minutes before I got hard. She tugged me for 8 minutes non-stop, and I ended up finishing a minute before the bell rang. Impressed by how I was able to blow a second load so quickly (knowing how long I take to recover), I dressed up and left feeling extremely content.
    Overall, I was quite pleased with Lulu being my first punt and I was quite enamored by her sweet petite appearance and her pretty face. I don’t have much to compare but I did enjoy the service overall and I would go back again; or maybe try some others I’ve heard about on the forum.

Advice
    Because I’m still fresh at punting and I don’t have much of a comparison with others so I’d like to try others like C Ida, C Coco, C Cindy, C Kiki and maybe try out doggy with C Lulu (all from Ginza). Pretty face, big tits (not too saggy) or petite are ideal for my next punt. If anyone has any advice on these girls or any other WL that I may enjoy, do let me know through a pm or even here. Anything pointers would be appreciated!

Conclusion
    Thanks for reading my ramblings about my first punt with Lulu. I hope anyone punting for their first time has as much of an enjoyable experience as I did. Despite the initial nerves, it ends up with an insane rush and a satisfaction that I can’t quite describe. Despite an increase of prices and lack of fresh girls due to the epidemic, I encourage anyone reading this till the end who has not yet lost their punting virginity to do so. It’s quite addicting and is an experience that you should have if you have been thinking about it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoejoe93 View Post
    Mate it sounds like a duh punt. Here are the ones you should try:
    479:
    Liz
    Rebecca
    Sayang
    Venus
    Jayla (maybe)

The rest are absolutely mediocre to super bad.

310:
    Rui
    Nikki
    Emma
    Cindy
    Kiki

Hope im not missing anyone
    Thanks for the tips! I'll give them a try and get back to you. I may also be missing quite a few details as well but then again, I don't have much experience.

Banned
    Agreed all the ones which are recommended for 310 Ginza Club except Niki with a little bit of reservation. For 479, Liz and Rebecca are the best bets. Liz originally worked on 310 then switched to another popular shop in the city for a short period of time. When she subsequently returned to Ginza Group, she was placed on 479 Ginza Empire. She is the best attitude J-girl receptive to all reasonable requests from customers (except anal). Pretty too imv and young. Tanned skins as going to the beach often, excellent English as well. She is rostered tomorrow so be quick to book your session.

Many punters are looking for Kiki. She has stopped for a long while. Cindy also not rostered recently so these two won’t be available for you. Rui is on the roster tomorrow. One of the best service C-girl, pretty too imv though a few years older than KIki and Cindy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've tried Lulu a couple times over the years. Your review here sounds similar to my last time; she was quiet and very unresponsive, both in action and expression. Sad, because the first I saw her a few years back, she was an entirely different person. Bubbly attitude and always smiling, she literally jumped all over me, even playfully riding my back before the shower after finishing. Her English hasn't improved at all, but she hasn't aged a day either. Interesting girl. Would make a great model with her looks and body, but honestly she's lost her people skills. Maybe one day we'll be fapping to her in a magazine thinking, damn, I tapped that xD

Oh, and as for recommendations, yeah K Rebecca, easy. T Jayla is similar but enhanced tits and more PSE. Heard Jessie over at 310 is the same sorta sphere, haven't gotten to try her yet, only noticed her on the roster maybe once a week and she's always been fully booked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with all the recommendations.

Kiki was on once recently but haven't seen her again. Cindy works in bursts, she'll do like 7 days straight and wont see her for a few weeks. She is probably my favorite C girl, Kiki is close but she uses too much lube for my liking.

Liz is a all star, closest i've ever come to falling for one of these girls haha, but taller then your average girl.

Havn't seen Jayla but Rose was great, not the best looking, but really does look after you.

Banned
    Kiki was on the roster for a Sunday but subsequently cancelled and hadn’t showed up. All her bookings had to be cancelled. Maybe some health issues but hope Kiki will return to work soon. All the best to this nice C-girl anyway.

Banned
    Btw, K-Jessie is worth trying, you won’t be disappointed with her service and look. She is very experienced and was very popular years ago when she first started on 310 Ginza Club, many good reviews if you search on this Forum far far back few years ago. She stopped for a few years and now return to 310 as WL. Her glorious days may come again. She has “round face” and her look is 30-40 percent resemblance of “Song Hye Kyo” or “Ha Ji Won” both round face beauties though not K-pop type.

Banned
    Jessie is beautiful for me.... love her horny look!

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Btw, K-Jessie is worth trying, you won’t be disappointed with her service and look. She is very experienced and was very popular years ago when she first started on 310 Ginza Club, many good reviews if you search on this Forum far far back few years ago. She stopped for a few years and now return to 310 as WL. Her glorious days may come again. She has “round face” and her look is 30-40 percent resemblance of “Song Hye Kyo” or “Ha Ji Won” both round face beauties though not K-pop type.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    If it was the same Lulu that was there a while back with all the nice photoshoot shots then yea I saw her 2 years back and very pretty girl. Petite but boring in bed and no DFK. Also no second shot.

She's gorgeous though. If you want to fuck this tiny little thing then she's for you but don't expect great service.

Banned
    There is only one Lulu, the one and same Lulu who started on 278 old shop of the Ginza Group.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is only one Lulu, the one and same Lulu who started on 278 old shop of the Ginza Group.
    actually, she started at 42G, but whatever...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    Jessie is beautiful for me.... love her horny look!
    Yeah, Jessie’s look is horny and seductive when she is inside the Ginza room usually Number 1 reserved for her if she works longer hours say 10-12 hour shift. One count of “beautiful” for Jessie.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    actually, she started at 42G, but whatever...
    You are right, she did start at 42 Gladesville using the same name “Lulu” around the same time as Rui who used the ame “Sugar” at 42 Gladesville.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lulu start at 7 Cowper first then 42 then 279 then 310.

Banned
    So experienced, no wonder a bit tired having been in the industry for so long. Hard to imagine 7 Cowper can get such a young and pretty girl working in this shop but you are certainly right.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    If it was the same Lulu that was there a while back with all the nice photoshoot shots then yea I saw her 2 years back and very pretty girl. Petite but boring in bed and no DFK. Also no second shot.

She's gorgeous though. If you want to fuck this tiny little thing then she's for you but don't expect great service.
    Can't say much for service wise bc of lack of comparison, but can say if you're only there to fuck a pretty and petite girl; she is for you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So experienced, no wonder a bit tired having been in the industry for so long. Hard to imagine 7 Cowper can get such a young and pretty girl working in this shop but you are certainly right.
    Just that she was starting out in Sydney at the time. She was at 7 for only a few week only then move to 42. More likely head Hunter by 42 and 279.