Mango -------- the sexy bomber of Sakura57

Person's Name : Mango
    Establishment : 57 Reservoir St, Surry hills, NSW
    Date of Visit : 21/05/2021
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.sakura57.com.au
    Phone :0411 666 757
    WeChat: sakura57a7
    Rates : Diamond 60mins $250
    Size/shape : excellent body shape; natural E cup boobs; smooth and white skin; big ass; pretty face
    Nationality or Ethnicity : 3/4 Chinese with 1/4 Russian background
    Services Provided : Diamond service

Yesterday morning I saw Mango’s hot pics from Sakura57’s Wechat album, and decided to have a go. So I made a booking for 60mins.

Popped over in the afternoon, made the payment and met Mango. I think Mango is in her middle to late 20s, the best age for a woman. She was in a tight vest which only covered half of that big boobs. I couldn’t take my eyes off that big ass in blue tight skirts while she was walking in front of me upstairs. We went into a small and cozy room. I helped her take off vest and the white big bra. All of a sudden that pair of huge milk jugs popped out in front of me. They are around E cup but not saggy.

Mango was good at teasing. She asked me if I had lunch. I said no and was still looking at her boobs. She pushed my head close to her breasts and I started to lick her tits. I said “they tastes like the sea” She burst out laughing. “You want more?” “Yep” I squatted down and was about to lick her pussy before she stopped me and whispered near my ear “You naughty boy. We can do it later” She held my hand to lead me into shower room, which looks like brand new, clean and tidy.

The teasing and flirting perfectly broke the ice and lit up the atmosphere. My little bro had already got on. She washed my dick carefully and gave me a nice BBBJ in shower. Then we dried up ourselves. I couldn’t wait any more, so I suddenly lifted her up and put her on bed. She started to suck my cock. She bbbj skills were so good. Also there was a lot of ball sucking and stimulating on my legs using her nails. She fulfilled the promise and turned around to let me eat her pussy. We enjoyed each other’s genital by the position of 69. Her little sister became juicy after I licked her for over 10 minutes. She tried to scream but my cock was deep in her mouth. So she made the sound as “hmmm… … hmmm … …”

Mango finally couldn’t hold it. She said “Do you wanna fuck me?” “Yes” No ordinary man was able to refuse such a request from a hot girl. She rolled the condom down on my cock and we tried missionary first. Sometimes I sucked her tits while fucking her. Her areolas were the biggest I’d ever seen. This made her big natural boobs look more sexy. The highlight was her big boobs bounced up and down while I was pounding her. A lot of DFK during missionary. I fucked her hard for around 20mins before she came. I could feel the sudden contraction in her vagina. And for a few seconds, her eyes rolled back and she was out of breath and almost passed out. I stopped to let her have a rest. And then we changed to doggy and I blew my load after about 5mins.

Was about to extend my session to another 1 hour but was told she already had booking at that time. So we took a quick shower, dressed up and I left. Mango is a voluptuous woman with big natural boobs and pretty face. Her service is also good. Open with DFK. I remember she said her grandma was Russian. So she is mixed between China and Russia. Maybe the big tits are from her Russian heritage. Coming back to see her? Yes, of course I will. In a word, highly recommended.

Mango-1-Cn.jpgMango-2-Cn-scaled.jpg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ooooft great review mate....I’m also keen to taste her sweet mangoes 🤤

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    just tried mango today after your review, most of it being true. She does pretty good service but she is nowhere near pretty man.
    I would rate her like 3-4/10 max, and age is more like early to mid 30s.
    I mean for guys that are interested in service only and doesn't really care about the looks, yep recommend. But when you factor in the looks, she's kinda a turn off.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skyjc1 View Post
    just tried mango today after your review, most of it being true. She does pretty good service but she is nowhere near pretty man.
    I mean for guys that are interested in service only and doesn't really care about the looks, yep recommend. But when you factor in the looks, she's kinda a turn off.
    Interesting to know your concept of “ pretty”

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have seen mango before but didn't try her
    And for me she's not pretty but I think she's just average looking and seems a little bit on the older side

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    my concept of pretty isn't high, i m not expecting a miss universe.
    Tiffany from No5, K Vivian from No5, Yoko from 42 Glades etc are what I considered a 8-9/10.
    Then S Yaya from Ginza around 5/10, like normal looking.

Hope that gives you my rating standard.

I don't mean Mango is ugly, but she's not pretty either. I would just say below average, and yeah she does seem a little bit on the older side say early to mid 30s.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tiffany from No5, K Vivian from No5, Yoko from 42 Glades etc are what I considered a 8-9/10.

I don't mean Mango is ugly, but she's not pretty either. I would just say below average, and yeah she does seem a little bit on the older side say early to mid 30s.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So my rating standard is different from yours. I saw S yaya and 42 Yoko before. S yaya 3-4/10 (Yaya's flat nose is a turn off for me) Yoko 6/10.(A bit better than average) And I would rate Mango 7-8/10. If you are not happy with the WL's looking, it's ok for you to cancel the booking when you meet her downstairs. You don't have to go with her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review mate! Been eying her and Sakura57 to try new things. Has anyone also seen V Hana? If yes how is she compared to mango?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    Thanks for the review mate! Been eying her and Sakura57 to try new things. Has anyone also seen V Hana? If yes how is she compared to mango?
    I've seen V Hana. Different type of girl from Mango. Hana is petite and slim. Around 155cm and 40kg you can try many difficult sex position on her. Her age I guess is early to middle 20s. Hana is like an innocent girl younger and smaller than Mango.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Curious isn’t it, that a bunch of us can look at the same girl and see something so different?

I had an hour session with Mango last Friday at Sakura and I can’t agree with Mr Studd. Mango isn’t pretty. She’s gorgeous!

To each his own, yes, and even if Mr Sky says she’s only a 3/10 looker to him then respect. To me, 8/10. Because she has such a distinct look.

Mango told me she’s from Harbin, which is closer to Russia than Beijing. She said her grandmother was Russian. So here’s my take…

Blue/green eyes, almond shape, long lashes. Dimples, high cheekbones, perfect straight nose, warm smile, long black hair. She looks SO unlike all the Chinese girls you’ll find at Ginza, 42G and the rest. She’s different. More Euro than Asian.

I told her what I thought about her distinctive look (especially her eyes) and she showed me photographs of herself out and about in Sydney with her friends. Fuck me. Stunning looking girl.

Not my taste for body shape, mind you. A little on the heavy side for me. Great rack, especially when she’s bouncing on top of you, or in doggy in front of a mirror.

I made the decision early that Mango had such an amazing face that I’d be unloading in her mouth this day, and she brought me to a shuddering release on her knees, looking up at me as she took stream after stream. Awesome, awesome blow job skills.

She made me cum again at about the 50-minute mark as I pumped her from below watching those tits bounce about. We both had some fun.

Mango’s face reminds me of an outrageously hot Mongolian girl who worked at 5 Star about 2 years ago and called herself Crystal. Mango doesn’t have Crystal’s body, which was amazing (tall, busty, small waist, long legs). Of all these things, Mango is only busty.

But for me, stunning looking girl from the shoulders up, perfect for light face-fucking and CIM. Just perfect. That’s my humble opinion.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Curious isn’t it, that a bunch of us can look at the same girl and see something so different?

I had an hour session with Mango last Friday at Sakura and I can’t agree with Mr Studd. Mango isn’t pretty. She’s gorgeous!

To each his own, yes, and even if Mr Sky says she’s only a 3/10 looker to him then respect. To me, 8/10. Because she has such a distinct look.

Mango told me she’s from Harbin, which is closer to Russia than Beijing. She said her grandmother was Russian. So here’s my take…

Blue/green eyes, almond shape, long lashes. Dimples, high cheekbones, perfect straight nose, warm smile, long black hair. She looks SO unlike all the Chinese girls you’ll find at Ginza, 42G and the rest. She’s different. More Euro than Asian.

I told her what I thought about her distinctive look (especially her eyes) and she showed me photographs of herself out and about in Sydney with her friends. Fuck me. Stunning looking girl.

Not my taste for body shape, mind you. A little on the heavy side for me. Great rack, especially when she’s bouncing on top of you, or in doggy in front of a mirror.

I made the decision early that Mango had such an amazing face that I’d be unloading in her mouth this day, and she brought me to a shuddering release on her knees, looking up at me as she took stream after stream. Awesome, awesome blow job skills.

She made me cum again at about the 50-minute mark as I pumped her from below watching those tits bounce about. We both had some fun.

Mango’s face reminds me of an outrageously hot Mongolian girl who worked at 5 Star about 2 years ago and called herself Crystal. Mango doesn’t have Crystal’s body, which was amazing (tall, busty, small waist, long legs). Of all these things, Mango is only busty.

But for me, stunning looking girl from the shoulders up, perfect for light face-fucking and CIM. Just perfect. That’s my humble opinion.
    This was an entertaining and revealing outline Mr TC .....thanks! And yes, its amazing the uniqueness we all bring to the experience perspective table.

Not sure Mango will be on my list despite the tempting cim, plus I notice you mention she is "heavier" than yr liking and yet her photos seem to show her as being relatively slim. Are the photos accurate?

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Mr A — the final photo (labelled Mango 4) has been adjusted to make her legs look more slender and her waist look smaller. Mango is not slim, in any language.

The other photos are more accurate, but perhaps the camera angles are flattering.

Some men will love Mango’s physique. They’ll think she’s ideal.

Also, Mango told me she was 27, AFTER I guessed 30.

She really is a “to each his own” kind of girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, will try her

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nice AR, Mr Thomas. Thank you for your detailed description of the girl. I'm happy you enjoy the session. Good luck

Thanks Thomas for your review!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Can you please tell me when JC is on?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Can you please tell me when JC is on?!
    She'll be back next month, please check roster regularly
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I like high standards, who do you recommend?!

If Tiffany from no 5 was considered a 8-9/10, I get your standard brother skyjc! My rating would be similar .

But for me those natural big boobs would rate more than her looks, that’s just me……… haha

May be I would see her for a basic 30 min just to have a Spanish session.

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast