Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jamie FOB

Name : Jamie
    Establishment : 666 Elizabeth St Waterloo

Month/Year of Visit : February 2022

Phone : 0466 223 666

Hours of Business : Depends on who shows up

Rates : $200 per hour

Services Provided This Session : LFK, DTBBBJ not sure what her limits are, need a much longer booking to look into it.

Size/shape : 160 cm slim to medium build, nice shapely legs, natural tits good c up, very pretty face and wait for it.... BLOND HAIR :

Nationality: Chinese

Got a message from Chloe last week telling me she had a new girl, fresh off the boat from China! Starting on Thursday, How could I say no?
    So I rocked up to 666 for my allocated time slot and sorted the financials, now this girl is $200 an hour but Chloe assures me worth every cent.
    Well she was right! The only thing wrong was that stupid me only booked for 1 hour. This girl is hot, great natural tits, perfect arse, all round funky sex machine, I tried to extend as soon as I saw her but she was already booked, did I mention the BLOND HAIR! My first experience with a Chinese woman with BLOND HAIR and I gotta say I liked it. Everything about this girl was sexy, 1 hour was simply not enough to give a proper assessment so I've booked a longer session for Monday and I'm thinking maybe drag Nicky in for a sneaky double for an hour or 2. If I survive this adventure I shall try to report on my discoveries.

Wish me luck

TISM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So anyway, the plan for Monday went badly sideways when Chloe messaged to say Jamie was not working, oh well, might as well see Nicky I thought. Nope, she also a no show, but the gods have smiled and they have both showed up at 666 today so it's back on.
    Let the fun begin.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by TISM View Post
    Name : Jamie
    Establishment : 666 Elizabeth St Waterloo

Month/Year of Visit : February 2022

Phone : 0466 223 666

Hours of Business : Depends on who shows up

Rates : $200 per hour

Services Provided This Session : LFK, DTBBBJ not sure what her limits are, need a much longer booking to look into it.

Size/shape : 160 cm slim to medium build, nice shapely legs, natural tits good c up, very pretty face and wait for it.... BLOND HAIR :

Nationality: Chinese

Got a message from Chloe last week telling me she had a new girl, fresh off the boat from China! Starting on Thursday, How could I say no?
    So I rocked up to 666 for my allocated time slot and sorted the financials, now this girl is $200 an hour but Chloe assures me worth every cent.
    Well she was right! The only thing wrong was that stupid me only booked for 1 hour. This girl is hot, great natural tits, perfect arse, all round funky sex machine, I tried to extend as soon as I saw her but she was already booked, did I mention the BLOND HAIR! My first experience with a Chinese woman with BLOND HAIR and I gotta say I liked it. Everything about this girl was sexy, 1 hour was simply not enough to give a proper assessment so I've booked a longer session for Monday and I'm thinking maybe drag Nicky in for a sneaky double for an hour or 2. If I survive this adventure I shall try to report on my discoveries.

Wish me luck

TISM
    Jamie working tomorrow.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So this time I had to cancel, I haven't been able to line up another attempt but a late message from the lovely Chloe tells me Jamie is back k tomorrow.
    Hopefully everything works out for a nice long booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is there a website or wechat for this place yet?