Thread: Cindy is a good time overall

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cindy is a good time overall

Cost: $250/h Diamond
    Name: Cindy
    Link: https://www.429city.com/cindy/

Showed up to 429 City and picked Cindy out of 2 girls. You know it's a good sign when they hold your hand into the waiting room.

Get in and after a quick shower Cindy proceeds to go for a pretty decent BBBJ. Told her to not use teeth and she got the message. Not DT but still a lot of tongue action and a decent catbath as well as ball licking and kissing around the dick during the BBBJ which I thought was great. In fact the BBBJ was so good I didn't even feel like sex.

Asked her for rimming and she said extra $50 (you run the risk of an upsell at this place). Tried to tell her it was already a diamond service but to keep the good attitude going I agreed and boy was it worth it. This wasn't one of those half hearted rim jobs, she fucking really got stuck in there. Eventually got her on her knees and asked if she could take a facial. She said OK but only on the bottom half of her face. Now I know I lack that kind of precision with my aim and there was a good chance I'd paint her face with a Jackson Pollock so decided to opt for the CIM which she willingly obliged. Even got her to show it to me afterwards, and time for a bit of a break.

After a nice massage I asked to start with another round of rimming and more BBBJ. She was so good at this that I thought fuck sex, lets just CIM again but she wasn't too enthusiastic. With the clock approaching time, I figured I should get the show rolling and blasted on her stomach instead.

All in all a decent session, with a lot of enthusiasm. Cindy looks about 35 and isn't a 10/10 but certainly attractive enough to get the job done and makes up for it with her attitude.

Banned
    There have been some negative feedback about this place. Maybe a turn around?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    There have been some negative feedback about this place. Maybe a turn around?
    One Swallow does not a summer make....