Ethnicity: Chinese
    Face: 8/10 natural pretty side of Chinese girls
    Body: 6/10
    Boobs: Natural perky C cups
    Massage: 5/10
    Damage: $150/hr
    Covered Blowjob: Nothing special 5/10
    Sex: 8/10

Part 1: Was sitting in the room for 15 minutes and none of the girls showed up, after a while few girls came down introduced themselves, this shop has always been a gamble, it is like Russian roulette. Anyway after going through 8 girls then came Ada, I asked if she does B2B massage, was not in the mood for FS. She said it is her first time and happy to accommodate, so settled paper work and moved to bedroom.

Part 2: took Shower and layed on the bed, this girl fake moans so much, she started even before I touched her, that just killed the vibe. Gave her benefit of the doubt as she was putting some effort by kissing on my cheeks and on my neck. Asked her to apply oil for B2B, she said it's her first time, so guided her through the session, she was good learner and started to move her body and gave me Spanish and good covered BJ in the end. Just 15 mins before the session she asked if I could fuck and she slipped new condom and jumped on top, went on for 5 mins, her pussy was warm and tight, she kinda like it rough, went little hard on her and she took it like a pro, she really knew how to use her pussy just on the knob, gave me different sensation and could not hold back any longer and my junior just came on time.

Overall session was worth it, would I recommend, definitely yes if you are looking for pretty girl amd who is willing to listen to you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Their lineup is frustrating process, they show one girl and then you have to wait for a while before next one shows up. Sometimes they have young ones, receptionist for that day was young and cute looking girl. Most of the time it is old lady mamasan.