Thread: The dud asian stores

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

The dud asian stores

I know a lot of people review places like cowper, rydalmere shops, ashfield area etc. But these asian shops are just absolute garbage, and the off chance you get a good one, its still just not worth the risk. I just want say that please, stay away from these bad practices. There are plenty of shops that are decent, but you need to pay over the 200 mark per hour (as a general rule of thumb) or you're going to end up dealing with the same old chinese hag time and time again. Stop supporting them, and for god sakes, some of the reviews here are clearly incentivised to a point where i think its just the owner test fucking a worker. You have reputable places like Ginza, SBM, and etc, but god damn places like cowper should be shut down, they have terrible service or value for money. People still go, (I grant there are some ok punts) but I had a session at lipstick where I was thinking she slipped something because I still stayed even though it was absolutely terrible.

I just had to get it out there. I'm sick of the Chinese (and I'm Chinese) wl, there are absolutely the worst you can get. The ML industry oddly doesn't seem to be as affected. I'm sorry if it looks like im ranting, but I just had a session at lipstick 19 with lulu. We spent 40mins playing "dress" up and her acting crazy. 5min roleplaying and times up. She was acting like a schizophrenic maniac for most of the time. When I was fingering her, she started hugging the pillow and biting down on tissues. Like, I have no idea wtf was going on. It was so crazy I stayed just to see what might happen next.

The 160/140 per hour rates are some of the worst experiences I've had in my life. I just question what i was doing with my life and how rock bottom I could hit. It was so bad I'm starting think about what I can do to improve my life and live a normal life. Its like when Tony Start (Robert Downey) ate a burger so bad it made him think about stopping cocaine. I have those moments with these old asian ladies. I also have to say, it doesn't matter what they do, they got that weird breath.

I'm not saying all Chinese wl are bad, but the vast majority budget ones are 1/10.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    40 minutes of dress up...

But these shops have their clientele that are happy with provided service.

Who the fuck is this guy? What a load of crabs !

Bad mouthing half the industry, should be banned immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by mcblowme View Post
    I know a lot of people review places like cowper, rydalmere shops, ashfield area etc. But these asian shops are just absolute garbage, and the off chance you get a good one, its still just not worth the risk. I just want say that please, stay away from these bad practices. There are plenty of shops that are decent, but you need to pay over the 200 mark per hour (as a general rule of thumb) or you're going to end up dealing with the same old chinese hag time and time again. Stop supporting them, and for god sakes, some of the reviews here are clearly incentivised to a point where i think its just the owner test fucking a worker. You have reputable places like Ginza, SBM, and etc, but god damn places like cowper should be shut down, they have terrible service or value for money. People still go, (I grant there are some ok punts) but I had a session at lipstick where I was thinking she slipped something because I still stayed even though it was absolutely terrible.

I just had to get it out there. I'm sick of the Chinese (and I'm Chinese) wl, there are absolutely the worst you can get. The ML industry oddly doesn't seem to be as affected. I'm sorry if it looks like im ranting, but I just had a session at lipstick 19 with lulu. We spent 40mins playing "dress" up and her acting crazy. 5min roleplaying and times up. She was acting like a schizophrenic maniac for most of the time. When I was fingering her, she started hugging the pillow and biting down on tissues. Like, I have no idea wtf was going on. It was so crazy I stayed just to see what might happen next.

The 160/140 per hour rates are some of the worst experiences I've had in my life. I just question what i was doing with my life and how rock bottom I could hit. It was so bad I'm starting think about what I can do to improve my life and live a normal life. Its like when Tony Start (Robert Downey) ate a burger so bad it made him think about stopping cocaine. I have those moments with these old asian ladies. I also have to say, it doesn't matter what they do, they got that weird breath.

I'm not saying all Chinese wl are bad, but the vast majority budget ones are 1/10.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Obviously someone who had a good time with a older lady and came to the realisation that under normal circumstances would not even blink an eye for them if see them on the streets.
    Pretty sure a lot of the brothers here have been there thinking any hole is a goal with a loaded cock.
    And once you cum you start to come back to your senses and realise wtf did you do...

Don’t be angry about.. you just wanted your dick wet.. and you got it.
    In punting there is no such thing as best and less.. it’s dollar for quality. For the price you know what you are going to get.. don’t like it... think with your head and walk away and be the stronger man.
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Banned
    He does sound a bit suss..His reference to Robert Downey JR and his portrayal of "Tony Stark" (not Start), the hamburger scene had nothing to do with cocaine...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bruh funniest rant! But you kept doing it to yourself and coming back for more hahaha

The budget shops out west are fairly priced for what you get. If u want Top Shelf seems like you already know where to go.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    First mistake was picking lulu, she was kind of pretty a long time ago and I became a regular with another WL there, she told me lulu was introduced to ice by a customer and from there she went way downhill, she would sit in the room where the girls chill out just having full blown conversations by herself infront of everybody

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    First mistake was picking lulu, she was kind of pretty a long time ago and I became a regular with another WL there, she told me lulu was introduced to ice by a customer and from there she went way downhill, she would sit in the room where the girls chill out just having full blown conversations by herself infront of everybody
    Wow thats quite sad really
    Stay away from meth everyone

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyex28 View Post
    Wow thats quite sad really
    Stay away from meth everyone
    I know it's not the managers problem and it can be big dramas getting involved and a loss of revenue but management should always look out for the girls, if you know a customer only comes to see her and feed her that shit then step in a say sorry she can't see you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

I get what your saying but...

I dont think his bad mouthing the idustry and i thought this was a punters forum for speaking up about the truth so that we could as punters make an informed choice to pay for a certain girl and service...nobody should be banned unless there attacking an individual, good and bad posts is what sometimes is needed to get a better industry...it cant always be roses and sunshine

and its kinda off a funny experience that he had

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like the OP's post, it's a breath of fresh air telling it as it is without all the political correctness. I concur with his sentiment towards Cowper, they catfished me once with a fake pic, so never again. This thread will be locked soon I bet because you can't say anything negative towards the shops.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have to say I agree with this part

“ Stop supporting them, and for god sakes, some of the reviews here are clearly incentivised to a point where i think its just the owner test fucking a worker.”

I think there is a small number of ppl on here who are connected to shops pumping reviews over and over and over daily. OR they are getting freebies pumping up certain shops and or MLs.