Had a nice session with Anna and I was blown away - literally and figuratively.

I have seen her reviews and she is really amazing - super cute and absolutely the best personality ever. She is always smiling, happy, and cheerful from greeting me to accomodating any requests. She is a DFK machine and ticked my boxes for passion that started as soon as we were in the room.

Shower together where she washed me off and then BBBj in the shower with plenty of DFK mixed in. She makes tons of eye contact and uses her tongue expertly to get me going. She is very traditional Japanese but also top service oriented. Her body is absolutely thin and tight and she is tiny in terms of her waist - no fat on this girl and an ass to die for (not a big meaty one though). On the bed, she starts with a cat bath and DFK and then BBbj - she is enthusiastic and Bob’s her head on my dick with passion. We moved on to 69 and she is clean shaven and smooth. Very tasty and responsive to my tongue. She is a vacuum on my cock and has no hesitation to suck for ages and 0 tissue breaks through the whole session. She enjoyed the 69 as did I and had a couple of little convulsions - not sure if I got her over the edge but she thanked me later and complimented my tongue work.

Next we moved to the main event and she started in reverse cow girl after putting on the com where she insists on no touching or movement to start the penetration. Thought there might be some hesitancy but that wasn’t the case. Once I was in her, she is an absolute fuck machine. She starts riding and then is absolutely pounding up and down my shaft and moaning as she goes. Looking at her tiny ass and feeling her tight pussy was amazing. We switched to cow girl after a bit and same routing for insertion and then crazy hot. She does not like her nipples sucked so I stuck to grabbing her B tits as she rode. We did some mish and then finished with CiM. It was a great finish and she sucked out every drop. Eventually she spit it out in the sink and then light massage before shower and goodbyes. Nice chat at the end and super friendly girl. Seeing her smiling face as I left made my day even better.

Definitely great value and amazing experience.